Chapter Twenty-Six

*A/N Finally i was able to update, well i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I dedicate this my friend Viv since i know how much she has been waiting for this chapter and i hope you love it!

Chapter Twenty-Six

            Preston knocked on the door three more time, and Robert never opened it up. He should have known he would still be mad at him. Now he was stuck outside in the pouring rain, with no place to go. Preston slump down by the door, the rain was coming down harder; he was getting wetter and colder with every passing minute. He needed to call someone to come for him, the longer he sat outside in the rain, the higher his risk was to catching a cold. He reached into his pocket, but felt nothing in either of his pockets. He couldn’t believe he forgot his phone, now he was really stuck here. Preston drew his knees close to his chest and rested his head on them, he started to cry. He was sure Robert would see him, but now he has left him out in the rain. He would have never thought Robert would be that cruel.

Preston continued to sit there in the rain and cried; he didn’t know how long he had been there when he felt something touch his arm. The he heard the voice he had been waiting for, “Amor why are you sitting out here in the rain?” Preston looked up and saw Robert, he started to cry harder. Not because he was relieved that he hadn’t ignored but he called him his amor, Robert still loved him after what he had done to him. He watched as Robert unlocked the door and lifted him off the ground.

Preston held onto Robert as he started to shiver, he buried his face in his chest. He felt so cold and wet, yet in Robert’s arm he felt warm. Robert carried Preston up to their bedroom and placed him down on the bed. Preston shivered as he watched Robert walk into the bathroom, he heard water running. Robert came back with some towel; he kneeled down in front of Preston and wrapped one around him. Preston watched Robert grab another one and use it to dry his hair; he then wiped his face affectionately. Preston reached out and grabbed Robert’s hand and held it against his face. “I’m so sorry,” Preston whispered as he started to cry again.

Robert leaned in and kissed Preston on the forehead. “Sshh, its ok I know your sorry.” Robert stood up and stuck out his hand for Preston to grab. “I have a bath running for you, it should help you warm up.” Robert led Preston to the bathroom; Robert checked the water temperature as Preston got out of his wet clothes. “The water is all ready for you,” Robert turned around to find Preston naked and shivering. “You should get in the tub, I’ll just leave you be and make you some soup and tea.” Robert turned to leave, but Preston reached out and grabbed his hand. Robert shiver at how cold Preston’s hand felt.

“Please will you stay with me?” Preston requested. Robert could see that if he was to walk out right now, Preston would feel like he didn’t love him anymore. When in truth he still and will always love him, no matter what he did. Robert nodded his head; Preston got into the tub and eased himself into the water. He could instantly feel the warmth from the water spread throughout his body. Preston let himself relax in the water; Robert sat down and leaned against the tub. He watched as Preston closed his eyes and stopped shivering.

“Do you feel warmer now?” Robert asked as he dipped his hand in water and swirled his hand around in the water.  Preston opened his eyes and stared at Robert as he moved his hand around in the water. Preston reached out for his hand and held it in his; Robert looked up from the water and looked at Preston.

“I would be warmer if you would join me?” Preston whispered as he watched Robert, he knew he was pushing his luck by asking him. However he just wanted to be held by Robert, just so he could really feel like everything was alright. Robert let go of Preston’s hand and stood up, Preston let out a whimper as Robert walked out of the bathroom. Preston sat up as he drew his knees closer to his chest and placed his head against them. He felt like a fool for even thinking Robert would say yes.