Chapter 1: Begin.

Brian's POV

After a day of shooting, Sal had dragged me to Target with him. He had come up with some scheme to return his broken Nintendo Wii, and get a brand new one. I was supposed to help him out, but I got tired of listening to him argue with the Target employees. So, I decided to wander over to the video game section, and see if they had anything of interest to me. As I came down the aisle, I accidentally bumped into a woman, knocking her to the floor.

"Oh, shit. I'm so sorry. Let me help you," I said.

I reached my hand out to help her up. She took my hand, looking up at me with these beautiful green eyes. I was mesmerized. When she stood up, and I got a full view of her, I was at a loss for words. She had this long flowing brunette hair. I also noticed some tattoos on her arms. I have always thought girls with tattoos were really sexy. Seeing her tattoos gave me a strong desire to explore the rest of her body. I suddenly realized I had been staring at her for an uncomfortable amount of time. I should probably say something...

"Sorry about that. My name is Brian, by the way. Brian Quinn. Some people call me Q though," I introduced myself awkwardly.

"Don't worry about it. I'm okay. I'm Jessica. Most people call me Jess though," she said smiling.

"So what do you have there?" I asked.

She had a video game in her basket, but I couldn't tell which one it was. She reached into the basket and pulled out the latest WWE video game, which had Randy Orton on the cover.

"You're not a wrestling fan, are you? You must be buying that for someone else? A boyfriend maybe?" I asked.

Certainly, a beautiful woman like her wouldn't be interested in wrestling, right? She must have been buying it for someone else. Maybe her boyfriend... Because why wouldn't she be taken?

"I don't have a boyfriend..." she said. I couldn't believe it. I tried to keep my cool, hoping that I would be able to ask her out.

"This is for me. John Cena is my favorite," she said, pointing to the man on the cover, who definitely wasn't John Cena. Maybe she has no idea what she's talking about, and she doesn't know anything about WWE.

"That's not..." I started to explain, but she cut me off.

"I know, I know. It's Randy Orton. But what do I know, right? Cause girls can't like wrestling," she said.

I stood there, speechless. She seemed serious at first. I was worried that I offended her. Great job Brian.

"I...I didn't mean to..." I tried to apologize.

She burst out laughing.

"I'm only kidding with you. You looked so scared there for a second," she said, as she continued to laugh.

"So you really like WWE?" I asked, still a little surprised.

She nodded and told me that she had been a fan since she was a child. We stood there for a few minutes, chatting about wrestling. We talked about some of our favorite matches, and favorite wrestlers. Mine was Rowdy Roddy Piper, hers was Stone Cold Steve Austin. It certainly seemed to fit her. She gave off that 'I don't give a fuck' attitude. As we were talking, I noticed her staring at me intently. But not in the same way I had been staring at her...

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"It's just...You look very familiar. I just can't put my finger on it. Have we met before?" she asked.

"I doubt it. I'm almost positive I would've remembered you." I said. How could I possibly have forgotten a girl like that?

"But I could swear I've seen you before," she insisted, "Are you on TV or something?"