Chapter 13

Back in my room I pick up my phone and dial Nash Number. My heart was pounding and I was very nervous. My hands were trembling a little bit. if someone had told me that I would fall in love with a man so deeply that he would have me like a hot mess I would have deny it deeply. But here I sitting out on my balcony overlooking one of the most beautiful view and i wasn't even taking it in, I was focus on the number of times the phone ring. I  look out at the sea and I try to take deep breaths to calm myself down.

“Hello” he answered. When I hear his voice a longing bloomed deep inside me and I wish with everything in me that I was with him right now.

“Hey it’s me Nessa”

“Nessa baby are you okay”

“I’m fine Nash, I need to you”

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea Nessa”

I closed my eyes when he said that, could I really blame him if he never wanted to see me again.

“Please Nash” my voice was breaking up because I was trying so hard to keep myself from crying but I was failing. Tears were slowly running down my face as I talk to him.

“Meet me for half an hour please, what I have to tell can’t be said over the phone.”

“Okay” he sighs into the phone. I could hear the reluctance in his voice.

“Where do you want us to meet?”

“Could you fly out to San Francisco day after tomorrow, we could meet in Pacific Heights for lunch, there a little inn call Monte Christo I could make us reservation.”

“I know where that is I’ll meet you there day after tomorrow for lunch”

“Thank you Nash”

“Bye Nessa” he said before hanging up the phone.

***************************

I knock on Raven door the next morning and no one answered. We had arrived home late and I went straight to bed after giving Gabe the guest room closest to K.P suites.  As soon as I wake I wanted to talk to Raven and tell her about my babies and my lunch date with Nash. Amy came walking down the hall as I was knocking on Raven’s door.

“She’s not there”

“Oh! Did she leave for work already” I looked at my time to make sure it’s 7:30am.

“She didn’t come home last night; she called and asked me to send her teal suit to her office for her.”

“Well okay thanks Amy. I guess I’ll talk to her later when she gets home.”