Chapter 27

You know what's the bad thing about being alive when you though you were going to die. It's waking alone in hospital and remembering everything that has happen. And not knowing if you're the only one to survive. The first thing that came to my mind was Nash, where is he? I started to panic when I realized I couldn't move. And then I make the mistake of looking down and seeing my flat stomach. I started to sob loudly as I realized that I had just lose everything. My babies and Nash, I wanted to die all of a sudden I wanted to die with them as well.

A nurse rushed into my room “calm down Ms. James" she said pushing me bad down as I try to get up again.

“My babies" I cried “Did I lose my babies?"

“Calm down please. Your babies are alright, they are premature but they're fine."

I felt a wave of relief wash over me but then I remember Nash. “What about Nash? Is he okay, do you know"

“Your mean the babies father?" She asked and I nodded at her.

“He was here with you all night, I think he's with the babies now"

“He's not dead" I couldn't believe how lucky I was, “You're saying he's alive right."

“Yes he has a gunshot wound to his right shoulder, put otherwise he's fine"

I lay back on the bed tears streaming down my face, even though she had given me good news I was still crying from when I though Mash was dead.

“I'll go get the doctor and your husband for you" the nurse said leaving the room. I did not answer her, I was busy replaying the scene over in my head. I had so many questions, what happened to Raven was she okay? What about Gabe and Gail, were they alive too?

“Nessa!" Nash said a second before he throw himself on me kissing me. “Oh God Nessa, you scare me so much. The doctors wasn't sure if you were going to make it. I love you so so much and I couldn't raise our sons without you at my side."

“We have sons" I exclaimed happily, my tears turn to those of joy. My babies were boys.

“Nash, what about Raven is she okay?" I was praying in my mind that he said yes.

“She's fine, she's at home"

“Oh thank God, I don't know what I'll do if she wasn't okay. What about Gabe please say he's okay too."

“Gabe is still in surgery, they had to rush him back in this morning something to do with his heart." I started to cry again.

“And Gail?"

“She's still here, the bullet hit her spine and she might not be able to walk." I close my eyes and started to cry harder. “I'm sorry Nessa but there more bad news, will you be able to handle it"

I open my eyes and stare at him, what more could be wrong. I wanted to say no badly but I couldn't. Curiosity was killing me, who else was hurt by Justin.

“Tell me"

“Luke's in a coma" I give a great sigh. It wasn't so bad people wake up from comas all the time.

“Nessa"

“Yeah" I answer him wondering what more he has to say.

“K.P save your life"

“What?" I asked frowning at him. I could of swear I heard him said K.P save my life, I think something wrong with my hearing because its impossible for K.P to save my life she wasn't home.

“K.P jump in from of you taking the bullet that was meant for you. She died on the spot Nessa"

“What!" I said staring at him. Did he just say K.P was dead.