chapter 3

sorry guys im doing some editing

picture of Justin on the side.

warning sexual content

Moaning in his mouth as his hands caress my breast, my nipples harden under his hand. His mouth left mines and trail kisses down my neck as his hands leave my breast and pull off my panty.

Realizing what I was doing I pull away from him but he pulled me back.

"What's wrong?"

"I just meet you I don't even know your name" while we talk his hands was working magic on me I could barely thinking from wanting him,

Wondering how is he doing this to my body? I wanted him inside me with a passion that frightens me. Whatever he was doing with his hands he had my body on fire, I wanted him inside me and I didn't know him, what was wrong with me.

"Nash" he muttered as his lips claim mines in a passionate kiss.

"Nessa" I whispered as his lips leave mines, kissing my neck. I know he was leaving a love mark but I did care.

"I want you" he said between kisses. "You're so beautiful" I didn't notice when he unzipped his jeans but he pull me closer.

"Wrap your legs around my waist" he whispered and he left me I did as he commanded my eyes widen as he enter me. He was big and he felt so good I couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly.

We both moan as he start moving inside me, I put my arms around his neck and throwing back my head as he move faster inside me filling me complete he was big. Leaning down he gently took one of my nipple into his mouth. I moan loudly by the waves of pleasure rushing through my body. No one has ever made me feel this way. I was so far gone that I wasn't listening to the little voice inside my head, telling me not to do this.

Some small voice in my mind was telling me I was wrong to have sex with a stranger, but he feel so good inside me the pleasure was almost unbearable, biting my lips so I wouldn't moan out loud as waves of pleasures rush through my body.

Thrusting inside of me faster and faster I reach my orgasm and couldn't hold back a scream. He thrust in me one more time before shouting

"Fuck Nessa!"

I didn't want him to let me go, but I knew he would have to. He gently ease out of me, I remover my legs from around his waist, and stands in front of him feeling the cold sand on my foot. I had no idea where my shoes had gone and I didn't care. Nash was fixing his jeans and I was standing in front of him feeling shy I bend my head looking at my foot in the sand like I have never seen it before.

"Nessa" he said softly

I look up at he and he smiles at me like he knew something I didn't know. He bends and pick up my panty and bra from off the sand where he throw it a few minutes ago. Standing there not saying anything a million and one thoughts race through my mind. I was shocked when he took my hands. I look up at him and couldn't read the expression on his face. He kisses me gently on my lips before tugging my hand in his walking in the opposite direction of my car.

"Come" he said squeezing my hand gently as I walk with him.

"Where are we going?"

"To my hotel"

"Why"

He stops walking and I had taken two steps before he tug my hands and I realize we were not walking. Turning around to face him he still had the unreadable expression on his face.

"Nessa I just had the most amazing sex on the beach with you" he said softly brushing some of my hair off my face. "I'm not in the habit of having sex with strange women I just meet, but I thought the bed in my room would be more comfortable than the sand and I'll like to get to know you"

"Oh" I muttered smiling pleased as he said he wanted to get to know me.

I knew it was too late to be thinking but I was hoping no one saw me like this; my dress splashed with wine and wrinkled from the sex on the beach, no shoes and to top it off I'm not wearing any underwear, they were in Nash's pocket. he put it there before he took my hand.

We enter the hotel through the service entrance and taking the elevator to his suite on the top floor. All the way from the beach neither of us said anything. Upon entering his room he pulls me into the shower with him he had already taken off his jeans and I didn't notice, my dress got soak as the water wash over me. I look at Nash and gasp. He was exquisite, rock hard abs perfect body not an ounce of extra fat anywhere on his body, my hand itch to explore his body but something held me back.

Nash remove my dress and I was standing naked before him, he took the soap and rub it all over my body, I keep biting my lips to keep from moans his hand were amazing. He took extra time soaping my breast, butt and vagina.

 "Your turn" he said a little breathless.

 Handing me the soap, I smile up at him and taking the soap, seizing this moment to explore his body, moving my hands slowly down his chest touching his abs, legs, back and stomach when I reach to take his cock in my hands he grabs my hands. "That's enough" he said with a strain in his voice. I smiles glad to know I was not the only one affected by whatever was happening between us.

Turning off the shower we exit and Nash dry me and handing me one his shirt to put on, as he slip on a jeans.

"Hungry" he asked as I settle on his bed, unsure of what to do.

"Yes" I answer hardly recognizing my voice. He smiles at me as he pick up the phone ordering us dinner. Nash joins me on the bed. "So Nessa tell me about you"

"There's not much to tell, I don't normally do this, I mean have sex with someone I just meet" Nash raise his eyebrows at me. He was look so handsome he was wearing a jeans again no shirt, I could keep my eyes off him,  looking up I realize he caught me staring at him again, I blush thanking God that he couldn't see it because of my complexion. I look down at the bed and he raises my chin up to looking into my eyes. I stare into his beautiful brown eye getting lost in them.

"Room service" Someone call from outside the door. Nash got up to collect our dinner; we ate in silence, watching one another with lust fill eye.

When we were finish eating I got up and clear away our dishes from the bed as I was returning Nash wrap his arms around be and pull me into his body kissing me, before I know what was happening he threw me on the bed the shirt riding up and I wasn't wearing underwear, laying on the bed Nash pulled me to him parting my legs he bury his face between my legs licking me.

With the fist stroke of his tongue, I moan loudly lifting my hip up off the bed. "Nash… s-stop" but he wasn't listen to me and his tongue continue to stroke me, send me over the edge into an intense orgasm. Raising he kiss me deeply and pull me into his arms.

"Good Night Nessa "

Feeling a little disappointed that he didn't want to have sex again I mumbled Good night to him and fell asleep.

please comment if you have read I would like to know what you think.