Chapter 16

After telling Raven that we needed to talk upstairs, we went up the stairs. On the way up the stairs I was thinking how do I tell my best friend, my sister that you saw the man she's in love with kissing another woman. I hate giving bad news and this was definably bad news.

As I entered Raven room she squeals and pulls me into a hug.

“I'm so happy for you" when she realize that I wasn't smiling with her she asked. “What's wrong?"

“Come sit on the bed with me" I said walking towards her bed and sitting down.

“You're frightening me Nessa, what's wrong?"

Taking a deep breath I told her.

“When I was at the inn's restaurant with Nash I saw Justin kissing another woman."

"What?" she asked. I knew she wasn't asking me to repeat myself. It was more like a disbelieving What. She was looking all over the room but she was looking at. There were tears running down her face. I handed her some tissue.

“He said he was helping his brother at the restaurant. He said between work and helping his brother out he didn't have time for me. He didn't know when he would be able to see me again. For tge last two weeks we have been exchanging quick phone calls and text and all this time he was cheating on me. But that's not the worse part I have been paying off his mortgage and paying the installments on his car. I'm his bank" she said laughing hysterically. “A quick fuck for the rich Lawyer and she'll be me sugar mama"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes "Nessa, what's wrong with me?" She said starting to cry. I couldn't answer. What do I say I feel so helpless, I was stunned. I had no idea Raven was doing all that for Justin, the three of us had a join bank account which we pay all our expenses from. I made a mental note to start reading my bank statements instead of just giving it to my accountant.

"Raven there's nothing wrong with you"

“If nothing is wrong with me then why is he cheating on me, why am I just his fucking bank"

“Because he's a fucking ass hole, that's why" K.P said bursting in the door. 

“Where did you come from?" Raven asked.

“Nessa message me on BBM that you needed me. Did I hear correct, Justin cheated on you."

“Nessa saw him today with her" Raven said turning to look at me.

“Did Justin see you?"

"Yes, I kind of slap him"

“You did what!" They both shouted.

"I slap him"

“Did you hit him hard" Raven asked.

I nod my head.

“Good!" I wish I was there. I probably would have hit him as well.

“Luke made him cry, if that's any consolation"

“What! Tell me about it" and I did tell them both what happen.

“Nessa I want you to call Trey, I need to know how long Justin was cheating on me."

"Sweetie are you sure, I think you'll be hurt more by getting this answer."

“I'm sure Nessa I need to know"

“okay then" I took out my phone and call Trey. When he answered I put the phone on speaker. Trey told us that Justin was seeing Savannah, that's the girl name, for five months.