Chspter 20

I was numb, there were no pain, no hurt feelings.The man I was in love with just walked out the door and of my life, I couldn't feel anything. I couldn't even cry, I couldn't scream. I wanted to so bad. I wanted to lay on the bed and scream my heart and be all depressed but I wasn't feeling to cry and for some strange reason I wasn't depressed.

I sit on the bed and stare into space, not thinking. I just sat there.

“Nessa!" K.P shout my name. “girl what you doing sitting in the dark room all by yourself" she walked into the room and turn on the lights before she sit next to me. I notice that she had change her clothes. “Are you mad at me?" She asked.

I frowned at her “No, why would I be mad at you?"

“Well the party is in fill swing upstairs and you're not there, plus about an hour ago you practically race out the suite upset"

I plaster a smile on my face.

“I'm not mad at you K.P, I didn't even know an hour had pass, I guess I fell asleep, give me half an hours and I'll be ready" I force another smile for her.

She looked at the bed and then she looked back at me. “You made the bed after you wake Nessa"

“Yeah" I said with attitude. “I'm not home, I can't have Nash staff think I'm a princess"

I got up and walk into the bathroom, stripping and getting in the shower. For some reason I felt like I just lost my best friends and my boyfriend. Was I going crazy, didn't Nash leaving devastate me so much that I'm losing my mind. Why can't I cry, am I in shock?

Walking back into the room after my shower I saw K.P still sitting on the bed.

“You're still here, the party is upstairs not down here."

“I know but I'm waiting on you, so hurry up" she said.

I quickly dry myself and drop the towel on the ground before I cream my skin. I then when into the closet I return with my clothes. Putting on my underwear I notice K.P eyes following me around. “Stop staring at me" I snapped at her. “Its not the first time you see me naked and it properly wouldn't be the last"

“Girl I tired see you naked"

“Then why are you staring at me?"

“I just still can't believe you're pregnant" she said. I was about to put my hair up when she told me to leave it down.

“You look much more beautiful with your hair down and I love you dress by the way"

As we were leaving the room, she stopped. I almost walked into her.

“You're leaving the towel on the floor like that?"

“Yeah" I said to here wondering where she was going with the conversation. I had complete forgotten my lie from earlier.

“okay" she said walking off with a look in her eyes. “What?" I asked trying to catch up with her.

“Nothing" she answer airily and keep walking.

The party was in full swing when we entered the suit. There were people dancing and some of them eating whiles some was talk. K.P left me as soon as we arrive. I saw her walking towards Raven. Then the two of them  had their heads together talking.  After what happened earlier I wasn't about to join them. To make matters worse I saw Ayakeba walking towards them and she joined the conversation.

That was it for me, there was so much a girl could take. I was about to leave when I felt someone grab my hand and spin me around.

“Well look who it is the high and mighty Nessa" Justin snared at me “Why are you leaving so soon, the party isn't over as yet. What happen Nessy don't have anymore friends. Did Raven and K.P finally abandon you" he was teasing me. I know I should ignore him but he hit a nerve with the friendship thing. I wasn't about to show him that what he said affected me. Now all he did was pissed me off and make me want to stay in the party to see Raven humiliate his ass. I smiled sweetly at him.