Introduction

My name is Leonessa but everyone calls me Nessa. I am twenty-six years old, I'm of mixed descendants my mom was African-American and my dad was Latin-American they both died when I was two in a plane crash. My Grandfather billionaire Marcus James raised me. Oh yes did I forget to say I'm rich and I have two best friends. Wait I forget to describe myself, well it's hard to do but I'll try. I'm the average one meaning I am not fat but I am not slim, I am not tall and I am not short just average weight and height. I have big breast but I don't really think that an asset, it's the first thing people tend to notice about me. It's really hard to describe myself. I'd say the best part of myself is my hair. I absolutely love it, I got the best from my parents I have long wavy hair that very manageable but what I love the most is after washing my hair, a few minutes with a blow dryer and it's suddenly straight. Enough about me, let me tell you about my two best friends well they are more like sisters. Raven Nicole Wilson and Kimberly Parker we call her K.P.

Raven and I have been best of friends since kinder-garden. We meet on the first day of school and became fast friends. Raven is the quiet smart one. She is a lawyer, a criminal defense attorney but she only defense people who she believe is innocent. She has shoulder length black hair and she wears glasses for work only she thinks it makes looks more professional. I almost forget to mention Raven is dating a guy name Justin he's a total ass he's always looking in the mirror at himself and admiring himself. What a creep! He's a personal fitness trainer and he owns a gym. He's handsome I'll give him that but a total asshole. K.P and I hate him, we don't really hate him we just don't like him dating Raven. Of course we haven't told Raven cause she seems to totally love the guy for some unknown reason beyond our understanding.
But she's our best friend and we love her so we respect her decision to date Justin. K.P and I call him J for Jerk. K.P is different from Raven as night is to-day. We met K.P for the first time in the third grade. K.P had just moved from Seattle with her mom Kimlyn, her brother Dale and her step dad Francis. I had missed a week of school in third grade because of the flu, and when I returned to school K.P and Raven had become fast friends, at first I felt left out and was jealous of their relationship. But soon after, I got over it. I couldn't understand why Raven was friends with K.P but I guess it was partly because they live in the same apartment building. Since then we three had become fast friends.

When K.P mom killed herself in six grades and her step father did not want her. Raven mom adopted K.P. The sad part was that her brother Dale remained with his father, and they moved away. When Raven father died. Raven, K.P and their mom Mrs. Wilson move into our guest house. This took us from friendship to virtual sisterhood. K.P is the sexy, loud, party girl. She has black hair but most of the time she keeps it short, and puts in hair extension, every week she has a different hair style. One of the important things to know about K.P is that she follows a different set of rules that only she knows about. Right now she's currently dating two guys at the same time. Lindon he's a lawyer and he's sweet and I know K.P will break his heart he's in love with her. The next one is Jake he's a player he owns a night club and I think K.P is in love with him, he'll break her heart.

K.P is an undercover FBI agent. She disappears for months on end and always returns to party like nothing happens, but sometimes for a moment before you can identify it you see sadness and weariness in her eyes. Raven and I never knows where she goes and we cannot call her even though she had given us a number to call her handler if we really need her. We have never called her on the number as yet.

Hmm what did I forget? That we all live together in a mansion, it's so we are not far away from each other but we a close. Our house is of the things I am most proud of, the three of us design it with our architect. The house has four floors seven bedroom and ten bathroom. Oh yes I forget to tell you what is my occupation. Years ago my great grandparents started James Industries, and under Grandfather James it grew into a multinational conglomerate. We now own publishing houses in L.A, investment firms on Wall Street, hotels and spas throughout the Caribbean, apartment buildings in almost every major city and fashion boutiques from Fifth Avenue to Rodeo Drive...and every fashion hotspot in between. When my grandfather died I went from being heiress to CEO, before that I work in every department learning the business. One of my favorite hobby is cooking, and it helps me relieve stress. I want to tell you about the most amazing thing that happen to me love, finding my soul mate……. finding love at any cost.