Chapter 9

I wake to the sound of voices, three maybe four people was talking. I try opening my eyes but I was feeling so tired. I hear Nash voice asking if I’ll be alright and someone answered him but I didn’t hear the answer because at that moment I heard Luke voice somewhere close to my ears whispering that he love me and to wake up soon.

Moments later I wake again and this time I felt someone holding my hands. Opening my eyes I blink a few times. The light was bright but I think I saw Raven holding my hands and sleeping in a chair at the side of my bed. I then realize that I was in the hospital. A wave of tiredness came over me and I fell asleep again.

“Nessa! Nessa!” K.P loudly whispered in my ears.

“Get up sleeping beauty” She said shaking me.

“Stop that! Now!” Raven hissed in a loud whisper

“You’ll wake her up”

“That the point! You smartass, she has been in a coma for the past five days.  She needs to wake up” K.P whisper to Raven.

“Stop fighting you two, this is not going to help her.” I heard Luke voice said. “The doctor said she’ll wake on her own when she’s ready and there’s nothing we could do about it. You two were right here when he said she exhausted and needs to rest.”

“I don’t care I want her to wake now! She could go back and sleep later but right now I need to know she’s okay.” K.P said I could hear the emotions in her voice and I thought it was weird because K.P never gets emotional. Don’t get me wrong she gets angry but most of the time she’s pretty much unemotional.

“Stop acting like a baby” Raven snapped at K.P. “You can’t have everything you want”

“Mmmmm…..Ahhhh…”  I said opening my eye. The three of them rushed closer to the bed talking to me all at once; they were asking me if I was okay.

“Water please” I muttered. “My throat's dry.”

“Yeah sure” Luke said lifting a glass to my lips.

 I took a few sips of water from the glass and then realize when I didn’t get any more that it was empty.  As I was drinking K.P had thrown herself.

“NESSA!” she screeched in my ears making me pull back from her and cover my ear.

“I miss you! So so so much!” she continued kissing me all over my face. It took must of my strength but I push her off me.

Ugh this girl sometimes annoyed me to know end. She goes above and beyond with everything. Laying on the bed looking at her, I feel very jealous of her. Whiles I always seem to carry my feelings with me she allows them to slip off her back and keep going, living her life like nothing happen.  She always does everything with an energy that seems never-ending. Like now she was bawling so loud you’d think I had died.

“K.P shut the fuck up.” Raven snapped at her with an angry expression. K.P stop crying at once and her mouth drop open in surprise. It was because Raven had curse. Hell she even surprises me and that’s not the first time I had heard her curse.

Turning toward me with a smile she said “you had us worried for a while there Nessa, never do that again because I’ll seriously kill the two of them. They are both annoying when they are worried.

I couldn’t help laugh at Luke expression. It’s not often I get to see him speechless. I could understand what he’s going through. Raven was the sane one amount us, she hardly ever snap at anyone or get angry at them unless you are in court against her.

“Close your mouth Luke” I said with a laugh.

My throat was hurting but I couldn’t give up the chance to laugh at Luke.