Chapter 22

Would you look at that.... Chapter 22 already...

Huh, we are going somewhere!

Enjoy, kittycats

Chapter 22

I woke up with this intense feeling that something or someone was watching me, but I didn't wanted to move. I felt so at peace as I lay there that I did not wanted to break it. This was the most calm I have ever felt in such a long time.

I took a deep breath keeping my eyes closed still. For some reason, the piercing feeling increased and I now became uneasy. Slowly I opened my wary eyes to see the white ceiling. I was back in my room. The memory of what happened last night had me shivering all over again. I trusted Jessie. I thought she was on my side in all of this, but she bit me. She bit me then she let that dirty wolf bite me again. She watched as it all happened. I still wanted to know how this was helping me. I did not want to turn into a wolf. That's not on my list of stupid crap to do.

I took a deep breath again still blinking up at the ceiling.

And Ben...

Was he died?

Did Dylan kill him?

The thought caused my heart to rise but then again he did bite me. That is still no reason for him to die. Oh gosh the poor guy. This entire thing is my fault.

"Tink?" I heard from somewhere in the room. I didn't bother to look knowing just who that was. Where was he the whole of yesterday? He just disappeared in the morning to never be seen again. I'm sure if he didn't leave me, none of this wouldn't have happened. I suddenly began to glare at the ceiling.

Stupid wolf.

"Come on, Tink, I know you're awake." He sighed annoyed.

I tried my best to not roll my eyes. Suddenly there was movement in the room and a face appeared above mine.

"Wake the hell up!" Louis yelled clapping his hands together in front my face. I began to laugh, but a sharp pain rushed to my neck with the little movement that I did. I thought about yesterday again and all the blood I lost. How am I even alive?

"Stop making her laugh, idiot. She's in pain." I heard Alyson say.

"I can't help that I'm so funny. Something you wish you was so people could actually like you."

"Guys really?"

It was Liam's turn to talk and this felt like it has already happened already. The very first time I met them it was just like this. Nothing changed from then. As I stared at the ceiling another face popped up. Sharp blue eyes stared down at me with worry and concern.

"How are you feeling?" Noah asked bringing his hand to my hair and caressing it. I turned my gaze away from him, and instead of answering I turned my attention to the conversation that was in the room.

"You should have listened to me." Alyson stated to me. "I warned you about Jessie, but no, you want to make new friends. A scratch to the throat and a bite to the arm were so damn original."

"Why would she do it though?" Liam asked with a small hum.

"Who knows what goes on in that empty blonde head of hers. God I hate her."

I wanted to laugh Alyson's resentment but I fear that my scars will hurt again. Instead I opened my mouth, "She wanted to help me." My voice cracked and my throat burned but I fought through it. The room went silent. "Help you with what?" Louis asked appearing in front me once again.