Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"What are you doing here?!" 

I asked, no almost yelled at Liam as she emerged from the woods with only a basketball shorts on. After all the places to be, he chooses to be in the woods, at night I may add, with his shirt off. "Me?" he asked pointing to himself. "Stella, what are you doing here alone? There are things in here that can kill you." 

What gives him the right to be wondering in the woods "alone" when I can't? Is he as stupid as his friend, who is clearly playing a trick on me?  

"I was with Noah..."  

"And where is he?" 

I shrug my shoulders with a sigh, and then continued to look around my darkened surrounding. There was still a chilling feeling that something was watching me, but I couldn't get my head around what it might be. It could well be a freaking rabbit. This is the middle of the woods after all.  

It was quiet for a while until Liam decided to break it. "Stella, why did you trust Noah?" He suddenly asked folding his arms.  

Why doesn't anyone trust Noah? What did he possibly do that caused his brother, and best friend to trust him? That only makes me wonder... "I don't know! Why should I trust you?" he narrowed his eyes at me, but didn't say anything at all, so I continued. "For all I know you're some crazy phyco guy that walks around in the woods for no reason!" For some reason I felt my blood boiling. I don't even know why I was so mad. Maybe it could be because of Noah; then again it could be because of the person standing in front of me.  

Liam stared at me for a moment before bursting into laughter. Okay, why is he laughing? I am being serious right now. It's as if everything I do makes these people laugh, or find some kind of amusement. "God, you're such a human." Liam mumbled shaking his head. 

"What was tha-"  

I stared, but was cut off by a loud roar from behind of me. The only thing that came after that was a piercing scream from me. I don't know how many times I can get scared in a day. It's just too overwhelming.  

After I calm down, a little, I turned around to see a smirking Noah behind of me. There was something different about him. Not only was his shirtless, but his face was hard and tense. "Why did you do that?" I snapped shoving him. I had it up to here with Noah, and I just need to be free of him. I glared into his eyes before walking away.  

Stupid ass boy

The only thing that was on my mind when I got home was how calming warm water is going to feel when I take my bath. 

Yes, a nice warm bath is needed after all the stress Noah put me through today. With a sigh, I opened the bathroom door and stood in front the mirror. The reflection of the unknown door just got my curiously burning. I wonder who room it's for. Letting my body have a mind of its own, I made my way towards it ever so slowly. My hand made contact with the door knob, and started twisting it.  

What is it's something I'm not supposed to see. 

It can just scar me forever. We'll just have to see.  

With a small push, I opened the door halfway to see a bed, and a night stand. As I opened it farther a figure came into view but I didn't know who it was. I forced eyes to focus to the figure's back. Then it hit me.  

Literally  

A pillow came flying towards me faster than I could even blink. That was so not call for. The person's chuckle filled the air and we all know who that chuckle is for.