Chapter 16

What's up, person who is about to read this chapter, or just skimming through. 

I wasn't going to upload so soon, because school is just... a mess. I so forgot about my lovely characters. 

Anyways, I find myself liking Noah's point of view a lot, so there is a change up in there. Hope you like this chapter.

***

Chapter 16 

I don't know what was scarier: being attacked by a wolf again, or the look that was on Alyson's face. I think she won. I don't know where all these wolf attacks are coming from. It seems like I just can't walk the streets without a wolf trying to kill me. This one was in school. Noah told me he had no idea why they were even doing that. He said Dylan told them to back off, but clearly they didn't. 

Aren't there some punishments for not listening to your alpha?  

Whoever these people are needs to be tortured for not leaving me alone. And that's just my nice side talking. Plus, don't forget what they did to Alyson. She was knocked out for Christ's sake. Why would someone even do that?  

With a sigh, I slowly made my way towards Noah's room door dragging my feet along the floor. It seems like that's the only place I can go when I am stressed and need comfort. Not too much about the room, but because of Noah. He's gentle when he wants to be. 

When I stood in front the door, I slowly twisted the knob to be welcomed by darkness. It's only 9:00 pm and he's sleeping already. That's just impossible. The guy is like a night owl. I raised my eyebrow as I stared into the darkness. "If you're planning on coming in then get in and close the door." Noah suddenly said scaring the shit out of me. You don't just start talking in the darkness. What is wrong with these people? Dylan does it all the time. When I'm scared half to death he only laugh in the twisted and sinister chuckle. 

It's not normal.  

I walked into the room and slowly closed the door behind of me. "Why are the lights off?" I questioned about to turn on the light but Noah's growl stopped me. What is wrong with him, anyways? I just got into the whole werewolf thing. I don't know what's going on with him. "My wolf wanted it to be dark for some reason. I just let him take over."  

How does one let their wolf take over them?  

This is just all so fascinating. At first it was scary, but now it's just exciting. I nodded hoping he could see me, and slowly made my way towards the bed the best I can. My hands were stretched forward and trying to hold on to anything around. I felt the end of the bed on my finger tips and slowly I began to crawl on top the bed.  

When I was settled, I felt Noah's arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. Usually we would just talk without any physical contact. I'm not complaining, but it was just strange. I went with it, and lay my head on his hard chest. I breathed in his nice smell as I listened to his heartbeat. This is way better than talking. It was nice and comforting. "Why does your wolf want it to be dark?" I suddenly asked making small patterns on his bare stomach. 

"He just wants it to." 

"Will I ever see your wolf?" 

"You have."  

I raised my head from his chest and stared at what I think was his eyes. 

"When?" 

"Remember that gray wolf that saved you?"