Street 42 h.s

Street 42 is known for the home of one of the deadliest gangs in London . It's a gang with no heart, soul or kindness . Well that's what the commoners of London think . Nobody see's what happens behind those barricades .

Beware : Street 42 NOTRESPASSERS ARE ALLOWED . If you do not intend to listen you will have to face the consequences, even death.

Harry Styles (The main man of Street 42)

Age : 20

The heartless temper trap

There's been rumors that the first person he killed was at the age of 4 , but hey it's only a rumor right ?

He is wildly known for all his tattoo's but the tattoo he is most known for is probably his S42 tattoo . Every generation leader has to get one to show his honor and pride for the pack . He never chose this life, but slowly he adapted to it and learned how to be cold hearted and with his wild temper, it was the perfect match .

Niall Horan

Age : 21

The fun loving demon

He's the guy who is always fun loving and carefree , but don't get on his bad side . He wont hesitate to pull out a shotgun and put a bullet right through your brain. He was forced to do the exact same thing to his older brother at the age of 12, all because his dad made debt by the wrong guy and couldn't repay him.

Zayn Malik (Second in command)

Age : 21

The silent nightmare

He's the guy who always keeps his voice to himself . He's mysterious and nobody really knows a lot about him. All we know is he lost his entire family at the age of 9 and since then he's been living with Harry. His silence can be deadly which is usually the key to each and everyone of his kills.

Liam Payne

Age : 21

The feared trigger

He is probably the one in the gang with not an ounce of care in his body. There has always been conflict between him and Harry , there's even been a speculation that  Liam once tried to kill Harry. His comments are usually what leads to a fight but his fists and 9 inche pistol are always there to help him out .

Louis Tomlinson

Age : 23

The dark angel

He's the good guy gone bad , but he had a reason to it. They shot his mother right in front of him at the age of 14 . He had to go and live at his grandmothers but he ran away from her at the age of 16 . Both of his double shot guns are each always at his side ready to defend him .

So each member of Street 42 came together to do one thing and one thing only . Killing the people who are, or look threatened to anyone of them . They have missions to complete, meetings to attend and people to kill . So who knows what happens behind this barricade called Street 42

Read more and find out