Chapter 14

Jason POV (Alexis' father)

I looked at my daughter curiously as she sat down and waited for her to speak.

"So 'family' who wants to go first?", she said as though she was intrigued to hear what we had to say.

"Well what would you like to know little sister", Ashton asked her as we all looked at her like she was the only person in the world.

"Well lets start of easy shall we? Then we'll get into the harder questions", she said.

"So what are your names?", she asked.

This time I spoke up, "well sweetie my name in Jason and I'm your dad, this lady here is Alexandria your mother and, as you've probably realised, that's your brother Ashton"

She looked at me for a moment, not speaking, analysing.

"So, Dad, why'd you give me up?" She asked trying to sound casual but failing miserably.

"Well sweetie", my mate started, "when you were born you were given a gift that no one else has, the gift to shift from birth. We could not have you grow up with us as people would constantly be after you if they knew if your ability and connections to us."

"Why 'because of my connection to you?"my daughter asked.

"Well sweetie we are the most powerful werewolves in the world, the royals, and sweetie your the most powerful of us all", my mate said looking at me to continue.

"Well pumpkin, there is a prophecy that there will be a wolf born, a wolf from birth, who will have strange powers, powers used to save the world from an upcoming evil. And you pumpkin, you are that child"

__________________________
I'm so sorry guys that you had to wait so long for an update. I've been really busy with Christmas and birthdays and then now I've got exams. I hope this chapter can make up for it and be expecting another one soon.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Milliexx

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED