Chapter 05

Just a quick note before we start. We are continuing from he part where Cole bumped into Alexis..... On with the story.
_________________________
Alexis POV

As I turned the corner something, or someone, bumped into me causing me to fall onto my butt.

Where the person bumped me I feel thousands of sparks simmering under the skin igniting a fire within me. I wonder what that's about, I shrugged it off thinking maybe it was just an electric shock. Yeah that's what it was.

As I looked up to see who made me loose my balance I saw Cole. Are you serious right now. First he has the nerve to further confuse me in the woods and now he thinks it's okay to bump into me. WOW.

I realised I was probably over exaggerating and decided to let it go since it was probably just an accident. Also while realising this I remembered I am currently still sat on the floor. I probably look really stupid right now. Heheheheh.

I stand up trying to control my embarrassment and look up at Cole from under my lashes just to see if he saw my zoned out moment. OH WHO AM I KIDDING OF COURSE HE SAW. I can literally feel my face heating up.

As I was about to walk away Cole's hand shot out to grab my arm. I looked at him expectantly.

Before I could open my mouth he spoke, " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. I wasn't looking where I was going, and then I didn't see you when I walked around the corner and-"

I cut him off, " it's okay" I said assertively " it wasn't your fault don't worry about it" I said before brushing past him and off toward my next class.

(SKIP THE REST OF SCHOOL)

As I arrived home I was surprised to find the house empty but shrugged it off and decided I would message my bestie from my old foster home.

My bestie's name is Lois Volvic. To be honest I don't know how we are friends she looks like a model. She's tall with smooth fair skin with a light dusting of freckles across her nose. She has long dark brown hair that comes down in waves to her waist. She has large green eyes that sparked with curiosity and framed with long black lashes.

To Lois:
Hey gurl, how r u?? 😘😘

To Me:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIATCH!! How was ur day?? What's it like over there?? R there any cute boys?? Did u make friends?? Wait, everything is fine here and I'm good.

To Lois:
Well my day was pretty normal and well over here it's quite like back home but sort of different. We have less school hours (A/N- I'm not sure if this is true but this is how it is in my story so don't hate) and we have to bring our own books which is pretty cool I guess. Yeah there are lots of cute boys but for some reason this weird but hot boy called Hunter kept asking me why I smell and I was really upset about it. But my foster parents said he was just winding me up. No I haven't made any friends yet unless you count Hunter and his 'gang'.

To Me:
Oh well Hunter is an idiot then if I was there I would b*tch slap him. Oh and gurl u gotta make some friends, okay? I wish I was there with u I miss u so much.

To Lois:
I miss u to, so so much. And okay I'll try really hard to make some friends. Anyway I have to go now I'll talk to u tomorrow bye ly.

To Me:
Okay talk to u soon bye ly2.

Just as I turned my phone off I decided to go check to see if my foster parents are back yet from whatever they were doing.

As I come downstairs and into the dining room I gasp at the sight in front of me.

My parents are in front of me holding a gift in each of their hands with a cake on the table with 'happy birthday Alexis' written on it.