Chapter 17

Alexis' POV
I watched. I felt like I was in a movie theatre made of my own body. I couldn't feel or move any of my limbs, but they were moving.

I watched from the back of my mind as I levitated my brother and I off the ground and made him plummet down to the earth, almost breaking his spine, but saving him before any damage could be done.

I don't understand. Why can't I control myself? How am I doing this? What is going on?

I continued to watch in utter confusion as my relatives watched me float, or what I assume is floating.

I watched, until darkness covered my vision and all my senses were lost.

Cole's POV
In the shadows I stood, watching the scene play out. I knew Alexis was special but I never expected this much power to be stored in someone of her stature.

She intrigues me, that mate of mine. She knows that she's special and yet she doesn't hold herself above anyone. She knows she's royal, well now she does, but she doesn't act all prim and proper. She's just her.

Her hand to hand combat skills definitely need some work, however, her elemental powers are mind blowing. Watching her levitate not only herself but her brother as well was eye opening and then pursuing her defence by making him plummet to the ground but saving him before he actually got hurt!

I watched as she looked at him, her violet eyes glowing intensely. She did nothing just continued to float, until it stopped. Her beautiful eyes closed and her body dropped plummeting to the earth, but with no one to stop her. I ran with supernatural speed as her family stood shell shocked.

I was overwhelmed by my speed but as soon as I got close I jumped into the air and caught her limp body, diving down onto the ground with her incased in my arms.

As soon as I felt us stop turning I immediately got up and ran for the infirmary in the pack house.

"Doctor fox, Doctor fox? You have to help her! She was training and then she just fell unconscious!", I said panicking.

"It's okay Alpha, we'll take care of her just place her onto this empty stretcher", the doctor said to me before continuing to speak into her walking talkie, "yes, I'm going to need some nurses, the Luna has fainted and we'll need staff on hand ASAP. Can someone please prepare room 402 please and can we have a drip and sats machine brought to monitor her in room 402?"

Not more than a second later two female nurses and a male nurse rushed over and wheeled her into a room, I go to follow but the doctor stops me telling me they need privacy and to wait in the waiting room.

I opened my mouth to argue, but the doctor narrowed her eyes at me and I quickly shut my mouth and settled for pacing instead.

Third person point of view

Doctor fox ran into room 402 and used her stethoscope to check the Luna's heart beat. It was fine. She then proceeded to insert a cannula into the crease of her arm and take some blood. Before doing anything else she also attached an IV drip to the cannula, so she would be properly hydrated. While at she was as it she attached a clip onto her finger that measured her heart rate and her sats.

Before leaving the room, Doctor fox took the blood sample, labelling it, and then sent it off for tests to see if the Luna had any illnesses, even though illnesses are very rare in werewolves.

Doctor fox went out into the waiting room to deliver the alpha the news but when she arrived she almost flew backwards with the force of her Alpha's jump out of his chair.

Cole sat anxiously on his chair, bobbing his knee continuously. He wondered what could be wrong with his little mate. He briefly wondered why her family wasn't here but that thought quickly vanished as the door began to open.

Lighting fast, Cole jumped to his feet, almost scaring the doctor to death. He waited anxiously and signalled to the doctor to tell him the news.

"She's perfectly fine", Doctor fox started, making Cole let out a breath of relief "the Luna is completely fine, her vitals are all normal and so is her breathing. I've taken some blood to have tested for any viruses incase that's the cause but you are free to see her now. She's in room 402".

I hurriedly thanked the doctor and bolted into her room. I stood in the door way looking at the sight before me. My poor little mate wrapped up in hospital blankets with a needle in her arm.

I settled myself into a little chair beside her bed and watched the steady rise and fall of her chest as I grabbed her hand in mine and slowly drifted of into an abyss of darkness.

————————————————
So guys what do you think?

I'm sorry for being MIA these past few weeks, or months. I know it's been forever since I last updated but I've been swamped with school work and Chase, my puppy.

Let me know what you think of this chapter your feed back always means a lot to me and encourages me to write.

A special shout out to Vanessa for being the inspiration of this chapter and reaching out to me through DM's. Go follow her, AnnabethChase2048

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

-Milliexx