Chapter 9

Cole's POV

Alexis and I stared at my mother in shock as she came bounding into the room joyfully, like she didn't almost sent my wall and break the door in the process.

"Hello butter-nugget is it okay for me to steal Alexis from you for a little while?", my mom asked in an overly sweet voice.

"Well not real-" I started.

"GREAT!", she practically screamed with excitement a slight warning glazed her voice. Daring me to defy her.

The look in her eye alone scared me to death and had me stalking out of the room grumbling to myself about be being interrupted.

As I walked out of the pack house I immediately headed for the trees where I removed my clothes and shifted into my pure midnight black wolf.

I took off in a sprint around the forest twisting and turning around trees feeling the wind in my fur. I let out a joyful howl and I goofed off in the forest for a while longer before before settling down beside the moonshine river.

We usually hold festivities and the full moon run by here since the moon goddess' spirit can shine down on the water.

This is usually where mates come to fully mate with their mate in fur and not skin to solidify the bond.

I laid there watching the magnificent waterfall as it splashed into the lake, listening to the sounds of the running water until I saw a streak of white in my peripheral vision.

I turned my head scanning the area until something landed on my back knocking the breath out of me as it started to lick the fur on the back of my neck and delicious sparks tingled on my skin.

I growled playfully before flipping over to see my beautiful mate and licked her fluffy white snout and all over her face and neck.

She yipped as she managed to wiggle out from under me. I turned around to find her in a playful pose, front legs crouched and rump in the air, tail swishing excitedly. She yipped again as she backed away slightly before dashing through the clearing and looking back at me suggestively.

I took her hint and chased after her as we ran around the clearing, me nipping her tail a couple times.

After a while we settled down she lied down near the river me following suit and cuddling up with my figure cuddling her protectively.
(Smaller wolf is Alexis and the bigger one is Cole)

I nuzzled her affectionately before deciding it was best to head back

I gently nudged her snout and her tummy to encourage her to get up but she just whined at me tiredly.

My wolf sighed out a breath before picking her up by the scruff of her neck and carrying her back to the pack house. When we got close I carefully put her down before retreating behind a tree to shift and dress.

Once dressed, I made a quick dash back to my precious mate before gathering her wolf into my arms.

I walked into the pack house, finally realising how late it is. I didn't want to wake her since she was so peaceful so I decided once we're back at my room I'll put her on the bed then shift again to sleep with her.

I sighed in relief as I finally reached my room, desperate to shift and cuddle with my little wolf again.

I opened the door and shut it with my foot before getting my little wolf situated on the bed. I then used the bathroom brushed my teeth and shifted heading out through the, open, bathroom door and jumping onto my bed.

 I then used the bathroom brushed my teeth and shifted heading out through the, open, bathroom door and jumping onto my bed

I snuggled up to my beautiful little wolf happy to have my sweet little mate with me. I took one last deep breath of her sweet scent before drifting into a blissful sleep, filled with dreams of me and my mate and the mysterious future that awaits us.
———————————————-
Okay guys so what do you think?

I know this is a short chapter but I knew you guys wanted a chapter and I didn't want to leave it like that so I pulled this chapter together for you.

Just so you guys know the next chapter will be starting off from when Cole left and it will be in Alexis' POV. It will feature what she did with Cole's mom and then how she got to Cole in the first place, and in wolf form at that.

So please don't comment about how it doesn't make sense that she is in wolf form when she hasn't shifted since her fathers command and she shouldn't know how because it will all be revealed and explained in the next chapter.

Also if you have any questions please send me a private message and I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Now thank you those of you who actually read my rant and I hope all of you enjoyed.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

-Milliexx

P.S. I'm hoping to write the next chapter and post it on Sunday or Monday (8th or 9th October 2017). I thought you guys would like an earlier update considering you waited so long for his one and it was only short at that.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED