Chapter 16

Ashton's P.O.V.

I watched as my little sister re-entered the house now dressed in sports clothes. I silently walk towards where I assume is the training field. Once we've found a good spot I stop and turn to my sister, "let the training begin".

"Okay so I'm going to help you master combat in your wolf form and in human form", I said to her. Although, there will be more to teach in the future but it is not certain how much just yet.

"Okay", she replied confidently.

"We'll begin with hand-to-hand combat" I started "now copy me and get into defence posture", I finished before changing my stance to defence.

She mimicked my stance and asked for confirmation on her technique and I praised her with a small smile and a thumbs up.

"Now I will attack and I want you to analyse my movement and try to block whatever I might throw at you, okay", I told her.

"Okay", she did determined.

And with that I was off. I circled her and then set off at a sprint toward her. When I got close enough I threw a low kick and tripped her I proceeded to get down and pin her to the ground by her neck. As I was about to release her to go again I felt the ground begin to shake.

The ground shook as the piece of land that Alexis and I were on began lifting from the rest of the land detaching it's self from the earth and rising into the sky.

Before I knew it I was pushed off of the floating piece of ground and and thrust in a downwards spiral towards the ground.

My face screwed up as I braced myself for the impact of the unforgiving training grounds but it never came.

When I opened my eyes I was laying face up on the ground with a floating Alexis hovering, almost floating, in the air above me. Her eyes no longer the shade of blue our whole family has but a violent, piercing purple.

_________
Ta-da

What do you guys think???

Hope you guys enjoyed

Comment

Vote

Share