Chapter 11

A/N for those of you who have forgotten because I took YEARS to update this chapter in on Sunday. I just thought you would want to know considering they go back to school on Monday and I would have gotten confused thinking that the weekend was finished..... so without further ado on with the chapter.

Chapter 11
Alexis POV

I awoke to something smooth and wet sliding across my snout. It oil a while for my mind and body to register that gooey substance was my mates tongue licking my snout.

My eyes opened slowly as I shook my fluffy head from side to side to get rid of the slobber. I then looked around the room searching for the being that can make my heart beat a mile a minute. My eyes instantly locked into his as his large wolf came into view.

'Hey I'm gonna change back now in the bathroom and you can shift back in here okay little wolf' , spoke a familiar husky voice in my mind.

My eyes automatically snapped shut as I replied with 'okay'.

He then trotted into the open bathroom door and flicked it shut with his strong tail. I hear his bones start to crack and break and they reshuffled into his human form.

I shut my eyes concentrating on turning back human, but nothing was happening. I pawed at the bathroom door whining for Cole to help.

(A/N - yes I know she could have mind linked him BUT she was too focused on trying to shift back she forgot to. Remember this is new to her so don't hate saying that she could have mind linked him because she  couldn't).

Cole came out of the bathroom and looked at her confused, "what's wrong little wolf?" He asked worriedly.

She whined again as she looked into the depths of his beautiful ocean blue eyes that blaze like a stormy sea. He looked at her for a moment before understanding shined in those eyes of his.

He knelt down to her level and stroked a hand through her fur as he whispered just one little word, "shift".

She felt the command waft through her system as it pierced her mind. She licked his bare chest as thank you before shifting back in his arms.

Third person POV

As Cole looked down at Alexis his expression shifted into one of surprise as he noticed the fact she was wearing clothes. He stood speechless as he studied his interesting little mate. It then registered in his mind that only royal wolves and wolves of high power can shift with clothes on.

He studied her outfit which portrayed her to look like a goddess. White wedge heels on her dainty feet, a pure, un blemished, white dress stuck to the curves of her body before flaring out magically. She wore two pendants one black and one a soft pink. The soft pink one laid lower than the black one so that sat above each other.

Alexis watched Cole's face turn from confused to surprised to confused and curious once again

Alexis watched Cole's face turn from confused to surprised to confused and curious once again. She wondered what he was thinking in that mind of his.

She sucked up her courage and leaned in pressing her lips to his cheek in a quick, innocent peck. He instantaneously jumped out of his trance, shaking his head. He dismisses his current thoughts as he took Alexis' hand leading her down the stairs and into the kitchen.

As they entered the kitchen Cole asked Alexis, "what would you like for breakfast little one" in an endearing voice.

"I don't know whatever you want", she replied neutrally.

Cole got on with his cooking as his mate sat daydreaming at the breakfast bar. She absentmindedly let her eyes wander her mates glorious figure, envious of his eternal beauty.

She continued to study him when all of a sudden he turned catching her in the act, she made a pretty convincing act of pretending she hadn't done anything.

Not long after he had caught her, but made no comment, their breakfast was ready. Cole laid down their plates on to the freshly laid table, thanks to Alexis.

Alexis and Cole are their breakfast father quickly, so quickly their chewing could almost not be made out.

Cole and Alexis sat down on the cinema room of the pack house putting in a new movie to watch. They watched the rom-com religiously, sucked into the films plot.

In the middle of the film they paused for a bathroom and snacks break. Cole headed back to the kitchen to grab popcorn and sweets, whilst Alexis made a phone call to her foster parents to let them know of her whereabouts.

Her foster parents were over-run with worry for their first foster child as they worried of her whereabouts. They were relieved when they heard from here and were more than a little disappointed in her for not letting them know of her weekend plans.

_________________________

I wonder how the picnic will go??

Hope you enjoyed!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

-milliexx

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED