Chapter 06

Alexis POV

Ugh. School is soooo boring so I'm glad that it's Friday!!

I did my usual morning routine adding in one of my new necklaces and putting the mint green Oreo key chain on my car's key chain.

I dressed in a crop top with a half face on it, with black ripped jeans and black high top converse. (Not sure if the pic is converse but those are what they look like and ignore the phone case she isn't wearing that).

After dressing quickly I made my way to Starbucks to grab a double chocolate chip muffin and a crème based iced mocha frappé

Grabbing my drink and muffin I quickly exited Starbucks, quickly making my way to school.

As I went through the doors and headed toward my locker I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into this girl making her drop all her books.

"Oh my gosh! I am sooo sorry!!!! I didn't mean to bump into you, here let me help", I told her bending down to my knees to help her.

"Oh don't worry, really. I wasn't looking where I was going either", she said waving of off and dusting her knees before looking at me.

" hi my names Kayla Steel and you are?", she asked politely. Probably noticing the fact I haven't been here for long.

"My names Alexis but you can call me Lexi", I said shaking her hand.

" oh yeah I've heard about you from my ma- boyfriend Hunter", she said recognition flashing through her eyes.

" how can you date him he told me I smell. Like who does that to a new student on their first day!", I exclaimed Astonished how she can date someone who does things like that.

"Oh my gosh I AM SOOO SORRY!!! I didn't even know he did that but don't worry he will get an earful from me when I see him", she rushed out annoyed with her boyfriend.

"Don't worry about it it's not your fault no need to be sorry. So what do you have for homeroom?", I asked nonchalantly.

"I've got Mr Price, you?", she questioned.

"Same", I agreed.

After that we made our way to our lockers which, surprisingly, were side by side. Then we made our way to homeroom.

I realised soon after homeroom that we had the exact same schedules and we sat with each other in every class

She invited me to sir with her at lunch which I immediately agreed to.

**skip to lunch**

Soon enough it was lunch and I made my way to the lunch table with Kayla.

As we were approaching her table I quickly noticed she sits with the people who I saw on my first day. Yay.

"Hey Kayla how come, if you sit with these people, you weren't here on my first day?", I asked her curiously.

"Oh that. Well I was away visiting family in the neighbouring pa- town", she said stuttering before she said town.

" oh that makes sense as to why I didn't see you then", I concluded and she nodded silently.

When we finally made it to the table Kayla sauntered over to Hunter giving him a kiss on the cheek before slapping him on the back of head.

She glared at him before speaking, "Hunter I am so disappointed in you telling a girl on her first day that she smells what were you thinking". She said scolding him.

"What that's not what I meant-", he started.

" no no no, there are no excuses for you mister. Go on Hunter you know what I want to hear", she said edging him on.

"I'm sorry Alexis saying you smell because that's not what I meant", he said ashamed.

I nodded in acknowledgement before taking a seat next to him and Kayla who was perched neatly on his lap.

The rest of lunch went well but I received many longing looks from Cole making me feel uncomfortable.

**skip till the end of school**

So schools over now and all I can think of is Cole and I don't know why. I am currently in my car on my way home and my parents won't be until later since my mom has a night shift in the hospital since she's a doctor and my dad has a patient needing overnight surgery, since he's a surgeon, he does that sort of thing a lot.

As I reached home I parked my car in the driveway before going into the house and practically falling into my bed where an unusual dream awaited.

***dream***

I was dancing in the flowery meadow watching the leaves and flower petals sway in the wind.

As I twirled around like there was nothing on my mind I saw a beautiful white wolf with a black tiara on her flank appear from the shadows of the trees.

Somehow I knew she wasn't there to hurt me, so I continued to bask in the peacefulness of the meadow before the wolf was directly I front of me.

"Mate" she kept saying.

"Go to mate" she repeated.

I don't know how she was talking but she was and she kept repeating that saying.

"How?!", I asked as if she could give me an answer.

"Who is mate??", I asked once again.

The only response I got was the world fading as she repeated the saying over and over again.

"Mate, got to mate!"

***end of dream***

I woke up with a start with only one thing on my mind.

Find mate.

Who ever that may be.

_________________________
So guys here what do you think of this chapter.

I hope you enjoy

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Milliexx

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED