Chapter 02

Alexis POV

Beep beep beep be....

Looking at my clock it read 07:30am. I groaned. IT'S. TOO. EARLY!!!! Like what's the point of getting up so early to go to school where you learn if my brain can't function properly?!

Despite my frustration with early mornings I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I quickly went in and did my business as well as brushing my teeth and using mouthwash.

When I walked out I immediately bolted straight for the closet where I chose my outfit. I decided to wear white jean shorts and a galaxy crop top with adidas superstars.

 I decided to wear white jean shorts and a galaxy crop top with adidas superstars

After dressing I hastily made my way downstairs to grab some breakfast.

Once in the kitchen, after continuously tripping down the stairs, I boiled the kettle and popped some pop tarts in the toaster.

As I waited for the kettle to boil I realised I left my tea upstairs, since I didn't know if they had it here, and ran like my life depended on it upstairs to get it.

On my way back down I heard noise from mom and dads room and assumed they were just getting up considering it was about 07:57am.

Once in the kitchen I quickly made my tea sipping on it slowly whilst eating my pop tart. In the midst of my tranquility it occurred to me I've been walking around with a birds nest on my head and I went into panic mode not knowing what to do with it.

Deciding to go with straightening my hair, since it was the safest option, I sprinted for the 2nd time up the stairs, plopped into my dressing table/vanity seat and worked on my hair.

After finishing up my hair and brushing my teeth for a second time it was about 08:25 and I needed to get downstairs to meet my parents.

As I got downstairs they were quick to complement my hair and ushered me outside saying they have a surprise for me.

Reaching outside I instantly cover my mouth tears blurring my vision as I see what's in front of me.

[DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER WHAT TYPE OF CAR THIS IS]