Chapter 15

Alexis POV

I have never felt so conflicted in my life. Staring at these people who claim to be my family, who claim to love me as they spout nonsense about how they needed to keep me safe until my powers developed, and what up with those annoying a*s nicknames.

"Okay, back the f*ck up, stop calling me 'sweetie' and 'pumpkin' you abandoned me for 16 years without a note, any contact or anything so in my eyes you might be blood but you have to earn the title of family", I said with finality.

"Secondly, if you were so invested in my health why didn't you keep your eye on me, attempt to get to know me? What made you think I would welcome you with open arms when I've never met you and your spouting all this nonsense about it being all for my good and how I have powers and I'm gonna change the world. Well, you have another thing coming because until I see it I don't believe it", I finished finality laced in my tone.

My supposed 'father' and 'mother' stared at me, bewildered, as though they never expected me to react like this. I looked toward my 'brother' as he studied me with a calm, calculative look until "okay", my 'brother' started, "we will prove our worth to you. The pet names will be less excessive and we will tone it down a notch. But, in return I request that you give us a fair shot at earning your love and allow us to train you in your powers, your wolf form and your combat skills, do we have a deal?", he ended his speech in the everlasting question, am I able to give it a go?

Yes, I'll try because no matter what everyone deserves a chance!

"Deal. When do we start", I ask eager to begin.

"Meet me down here in thirty minutes tops", my 'brother' replies sternly.

I nod and then rush upstairs to grab my car and house keys. Once I've found them I run off to my car giving everyone in the front room a little wave before speeding off to my foster parents house.

As soon as I arrive I unlock the door and, as suspected, no one is in. I once again rush upstairs and pack an over night bag with some pink fuzzy pyjama shorts and top set, my toothbrush, light grey skinny jeans and a black tube top that says Expensive on the front along with my underwear and bra.

I then get changed into a black Calvin Klein sports bra with matching sports leggings with Calvin Klein written up the side. I shove my hair into a neat pony tail then hightail it out of the house, not forgetting to lock the on my way out.

The drive was relatively short to get back to Cole's house so I arrived in about five or so minutes. As I pulled up I cut the igniting and ran inside here I met my 'brother'.

He looked at me for a moment before walking outside to a training field that I never noticed before and beckoning me to follow.

As we arrived on the field he looked st me mysteriously before saying in a deep voice, "let the training begin!".

______________________
HEY GUYS, I'M BACK!

I'm so sorry I haven't update in forever I feel so bad about it because I know I never like to be left on a cliff hanger and I hate when stories are left unfinished. However, in the past year or so I seem to be really susceptible to small bugs. So basically I just get ill often or I have exams.

Currently, I should not have too much going on that it intervenes with my writing time so I'm hoping to be able to write more often. Do keep in mind though, that I am in year 10 (in England) and do I am beginning my studies for GCSE's.

Thanks for reading this chapter and please let me know what your think in the comments.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

-Milliexx

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

P.s. just wanted to note the error from before where it said *insert name* was a mistake I forgot a characters name so put that in temporarily while I briefly edited chapters and looked for the characters name then forgot to change it before publishing. I'm so sorry to all those who already read the chapter and probably got confused.