Forty Two

*Last chapter!*

I can't believe Grayson is my boyfriend again!!
I'm feeling so many emotions right now, but I am glad to have him back again.

Today I had plans with Skylar, Ethan and Grayson; we were going to go and eat some pizza and catch up.

Today I wore a white long sleeved top tucked into a red skirt

I walked down stairs and put my shoes on. My mum was at the hospital with my dad, apparently he could come out soon; I'm really glad! I closed the door behind me and locked it. I then tried to find Sky's car, but to my surprise she was actually closer today than any other day so it didn't take long.

'See I'm getting better' she giggled

'Yes you are! Anyways let's gooo'

We drove to the pizza place and waited for Ethan and Grayson to come. We waited for about 5 long and slow minutes until they showed up. We walked in and ordered one cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza and pineapple pizza ;)

We all dug into the pizza as they all arrived. We all talked in between every bite. We all looked towards Ethan seeing him almost finishing the whole Pineapple pizza!

'What? I was hungry! And I love pineapple pizza' he said drinking his soda.

We all burst out laughing. Ethanbhad finished his pizza, we all had pretty much half the pizza left, and we were sharing...

After we finished every pizza we just sat there talking while the food digested. I was happy for a while, I didn't have any anxiety about my dad at all! Until my mum called.

'Hello?' I say picking up the phone

'L-Luna!' I hear my mum say while sobbing on the other side of the phone

'What's wrong mum?' I say, as I finish my sentence everyone gives their attention to me; looking quiet worried.

'You have to come to the hospital right now!' She says before hanging up

I get up and leg it to the car, I then realize that I came with Sky and I was about to go inside to ask her for the keys but she was behind me and going towards the drivers side of the car.

'You don't have to-' I say getting cut off by Sky

'I know, but I'm coming wether you like it or not, now get in' she says closing the car door

I smile and get in

Just before I was about to close the door I hear Grayson say

'We are coming, we'll meet you there' He says while Ethan runs to the drivers side of their car. I nod and was about to close the door when Grayson comes up to it and holds it open. He looks into my eyes and says

'Be careful okay?'

I nod and send a smile

He returns it and let's me close the door.