Twenty three

Liv and Sky worked on making me feel better on Sunday by taking me to the ice cream parlor and watching Baywatch but I told them that I watched it with Grayson so they switched the tv off.

They took me out and bought me clothes. That I returned.. hehe

Soon I was home and ready for school

I ignored all the texts and calls from Grayson

I wore a burgundy off the shoulder top with black ripped jeans and white shoes

I walked down the stairs and saw that my mum opened the door letting Sky in.

She sits down on a chair waiting for me to eat my cereal. Afterwards I kiss my mum and go to Sky's car. We didn't talk at all about Grayson.

We got to school and I saw Grayson hanging out with Ethan and everyone. He looked really sad and then he looked at me and legged it towards me.

'See you in a second' I say running away.

I got inside and he's faster than me so he caught up to me and pressed me up against the lockers

'Let go' I say struggling against his grip.

'Please let me explain!' He shouts over me

'No it's obvious that you love her so just go!' I say with tears coming down my face.

'Don't you get it? I don't love her Luna! For goodness sake! I love you! Okay. I love you. I have for a while now. From the moment I saw you walk in. Please let me explain'

I was in shock 'Fine'

'She gave me a lot of drinks with something in them, cuz I've never drank before, I thought they were meant to taste like that. After a few minutes I felt woozy. And then all I remember is seeing you drop the drinks and run away.' He says getting quieter near the end and looks down.

He lets go of my wrist and he was about to walk away.

'I have loved you for a while now. Your on my mind 24/7. I don't blame you if you hate me. Just know, that I love you' he said about to walk away

I grab his face look him in the eyes and kiss him.  I feel my body slam against the lockers. But I didn't care. His arms tighten around me and the kiss turns into a make out session.

The bell rings

We pull away. We were about to go different ways, but before we do I shout

'I love you!' And disappear in the crowd

At lunch Grayson pulls me out to the playground

'So, I know this is sudden and I hope it doesn't ruin our friendship but, will you be my girlfriend?' He says

'Yes! YES!' I shout pulling him in for a kiss

We went inside

And while we were about to walk to the table Everton was sitting on belle said to me

'How did you like my party last night?' Smirking at me

'Very fun!' I say putting my head on Grayson's shoulder.

We get to the table and tell everyone the big news

'If Ethan and I, and you and Grayson get married *cough we will *cough* we will be sisters in law!!' She squeaks.

I giggle and wink at her suggestion about the marriage.

The bell rings, I kiss Grayson on the lips one more time and then go to my next class with the girls.

God

Now I love my life

Authors Note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! There will be obstacles in Luna and Grayson's relationship.
Love ya'll

PEACE XOXO