Nine

I wake up in Grayson's arms, sitting on the seat with my head on his chest and his head against the wall. I see a nurse walking towards us and I get up slowly trying not to wake Grayson up. I guess we're not going to school today.

'Hello kids are you close to Mr.Hastings?'

'Yes, I'm his daughter'

'Okay, so would you like to go to school and come back afterwards?'

I didn't know what to say, I then felt a hand around my waist.

'No it's okay, we will wait here.' says Grayson smiling.

'Okay then' she smiles and walks away

'Are you sure about staying? You can go to school if you want, I'll meet you afterwards!'

'And leave you here alone? Nah, I'm good' He winks at me.

'Thank you so much Grayson' I say hugging him.

'No problem, Lulu' I laugh at his nickname for me.

I sit back down after our hug.

'I'll go get us some water. Apparently that's the only thing they have here.' I giggle

I sit down and answer the texts I got from mum and Skylar. Grayson soon comes back with two cups of water and handed one to me after sitting next to me.

'Thanks' I say drinking it.

I handed my cup to Grayson, got up and looked in my bag for a spray. I got out the spray and sprayed it all over myself. Then I sat down feeling better. I get my cup back from Grayson and start to drink again.

The nurse comes out of the room

'You can now see him if you want, not for to long though'

I nod and walk in with Grayson behind me. I walk up to my dad and he looked better than yesterday.

'So this is Grayson?' He says looking at Grayson

'Yeah that's him'

'Hello son' he says holding out his hand

'Hi sir' he says shaking my dads hands

We talk to my dad for a bit. Grayson's and my dad were getting along pretty well. My dad isn't really good with the boys I've been friends with or gone out with.

My dad after a while told me to get out because he wanted to talk to Grayson. So I got out.

After a few minutes he got out and smiled at me.

'What did he say?'

'I can't tell you, yet' he winked

'Ugh fine' I cross my arms.

'Awww you're so cute' he says pinching my cheek.

'Hey' I snap backwards pouting at him. He just laughed at me. There wasn't much to do at the hospital and we were really hungry. So we went out and bought some pizza.

When we were eating apparently I had sauce some where on my face.

'You have some sauce on your face' Grayson says laughing

'Where?' I apparently missed it every time he showed me

'Here look' he came over and got it for me. While he was getting it I couldn't look anywhere else but his eyes. After he was done he still had his hand on my face. We made eye contact and kept it. My breathing got heavy. I looked down at his plumped lips and back up at his eyes. We got closer. And closer and closer. I felt his lips on mine, I would say again, but it was on my neck last time so. I put my hand behind his head and held his hair. His hand was cupping my cheek while the other around my waist.

I got a text from someone, I pulled away from him. It was my mum telling me she was at the hospital. I told Grayson and he nodded closing the pizza lid and standing up. We walk back to the hospital and say hi to my mum. Grayson offer her some pizza that she takes.

We sat down waiting.

But someone showed up. Someone I hate. Someone my family hates...

Authors Note:

And another chapter!! XD Hope you all enjoyed this chapter

PEACE XOXO