Fourteen

1 year ago

I got inside the classroom wearing a white long shirt with checkered jumper over it, with black shorts and tights with a few hearts going round my leg, then all black, black glasses, a few bracelets and a satchel and beget shoes

I walked inside the classroom holding my books in my hands. I was a bit overweight, and some people made fun of me for it. I even had a bully because of it. My parents kept talking to the school about it but Jason (my bully) wouldn't stop. It got worse at times, when he beats me up some people laughed at me and some people were actually scared of helping me. Because they didn't want to get beaten up themselves.

I went to my desk to sit down. I sat down and the chair collapsed. Apparently Jason had taken the bolts out that held the chair together. And I fell, and nearly squished my legs. I yelped and got up with tears in my eyes. Everyone started laughing, even the teacher let out a small snort. I dashed out the classroom and went straight home. I then smashed the door open when I unlocked it to see that my mum and dad were talking about their work.

'Mum! Dad!' I screamed with tears coming out of my eyes like a water fall.

'What's wrong baby?'

'I don't want to go to that stupid school anymore!'

'What? What happened? On your last day?'

'Yes mum, on the last day till the summer holidays!'

I talked to them about what happened and convinced them to let me move schools. I worked on my body from the first day of summer. I then got to where I am today. I'm happy I did that.

I thought I wouldn't see his face ever again, guess I was wrong.

Flash back over

I stared in shock as I see Jason walking through the hall with a teacher telling him what's where. When he went past me he stopped

'Nice to see you again Luna' he walked off

I was about to after him when Skylar grabbed my arm and didn't let me go.

'Don't waste your time on him, ever!' She says with a worried face, still holding my arm

I looked at Grayson and Ethan and then talk a deep breathe and said 'okay, for now'

Grayson stepped forwards 'who's that guy?' Sky looks at me and I look at her back

'Well?' He says crossing his arms

Skylar gestures me to tell him, I do. From the very beginning.

'That dickhead!' He says walking towards the way Jason went, but I catch his arm just in time and he stops looks in my eyes and I say

'Don't do anything, please? For me?'

'Luna I am doing this for you'

'Grayson..'

He takes a deep breathe,'okay fine' he gives me a reassuring smile. I smile back and let go of his arm.

We go on with our day, they try to help me forget that Jason is now moving to our school. I never seem to get away from him.

Every time we went past him they tried to distract me from looking his way. Even though I knew what they were doing, it still bought a smile to my face. Knowing that people were going to be there for me when I needed them.

I finally have friends, best friends.

Authors Note:

Here's another chapter! Hope you enjoyed this, see ya'll soon!

PEACE XOXO