Three

I woke up this morning feeling really good.

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and changed into the clothes I was going to wear today, which was a white tank top tucked into blue skinny ripped jeans on top of my top I wore a black jumper, and to finish the look I put on my white Adidas shoes along with a choker. I picked up a small black leather bag with a teddy bear chain on it.

 I picked up a small black leather bag with a teddy bear chain on it

This is one of my favorite outfits!

I got my cute little bag

And ran down the stairs, and went to the kitchens, my dad gave me a kiss and left for the door

I sat down at the table and ate Nutella and bread.

Then like the day before, got in the car waiting for my mum to come.

We started driving into school, and I kept getting notifications from Skylar on my phone. And my mum said who that was so I told her my bff. We had a long talk about Skylar and I told her how nice and caring she was. But I left out the part about Grayson. I'm not gonna tell her yet. Soon. Not now though.

We got to the school, I kissed her on the cheek and got out the car, I saw that Skylar was waving frantically at me so I walked to her giggling.

We walked into school and went to out first class, which was English.

In English I say next to Skylar so I was happy, we then went to our next classes till lunch. Nothing special happened to be honest. Just Grayson winking and biting his lips every now and then.
Okay it's not JUST Grayson. I was still melting, how can this man be so attractive? And don't even get me started on those lip biting like dayyuummm. It's really attractive when a man bites or licks his lips isn't it? Or is it just me?

Anyways, I haven't really talked to Grayson at all today.

Me and Skylar separated to go to our lockers which were in the same building and but a few Columns away from each other. While I was putting my books back. I felt someone closing my locker door. I looked around to see a boy who I think is called James.

'Hey baby girl' He says laying his side on my locker.

'Hey? Don't call me baby girl'

'Feisty'

'Oh please' I could tell this douche is a dickhead.

He then got mad or something that I wasn't falling for his 'charm' that he pushed me up against the wall really hard that is actually caught my breath and I winced in pain while scrunching up my face.

He was way too close for my liking, he was taking my jumper off while I kept trying to push him away.

Tears started coming down my cheeks as I knew I had no match against him.

I started crying and shouting help but he stopped me by covering up my mouth, I closed my eyes.

His hands were on my top and were pulling upwards.

'If you're not gonna co-operate then I'll do it myse-'

He was cut off and I felt his hands getting ripped off of my shirt, I heard a thud but I didn't dare to open my eyes.

After a few more seconds I forced my eyes open, to see Grayson punching James. I couldn't move. A few more punches and then James said

'Dude, ca-calm down, I'm sorry'

Grayson stopped and started counting.

'1,2,3'

James got up and started running away before Grayson could throw another punch.

He then came to me and said

'Are you okay?' With the softest, most caring and the most kindest eyes stared at me.

I nodded and I felt like I was going to collapse, so I did but Grayson caught me in his strong arms and gently put me on the ground still holding me. I felt so safe in his arms, I wanted to stay there forever.

But nothing lasts forever, in the distance I could see Skylar running towards we.

She got near me and Grayson said to whisper to not shock me anymore than I already was, she put her hand on where Grayson hadn't already been holding and got my phone to call me mum. I was conscious, but I couldn't move.

My mum came and picked me up, thanked Grayson and Skylar, and took me home.

James got expelled, thank god. It nearly happened to me again.

After I got home everything went black.

I wanted Grayson...

Authors Note

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! 3 in one day boii 😂 love ya'll.

PEACE XOXO