Four

I haven't gone to school for two days, but today I'm going.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and all.

Then I get out and change my pjs to a white Adidas t-shirt tucked into light blue shorts with a red checkered cardigan wrapped around my waist, witg white shoes, and the same bag I had before

And grabbed the same bag as two days

I went down stairs and had jam on toast, went in the car to wait for my mum

But my dad came in instead

'Dad I thought mum was taking me?'

'Today I am, because I want to talk to the school about James' he said while putting on his seat belt.

'O-okay' I say feeling worried of when he was going to come back.

I talked to my dad about his work while we drove to school.

Outside School

I kiss my dad on the cheek and got out.

I walked up to where Skylar was, and she gave me a big fat hug.

I then went inside with her, and suddenly I feel two hands wrap around me.

They pull away and I see Grayson, with his worried eyes again.

'Are you okay?'

'Apart from your tight hug, yes I am' I say blushing.

'Sorry about that' he says moving his feet back and forth while looking at the ground with his hands in his pockets.

'Not its fine!'

*bell rings*

'Well see you around, Blusher' he says walking away

'Hey! It was only once!' I say turning in the direction he walked off

'Now twice' he turns around and winks at me

1..2...3

Annddd I'm back to the butterflies.

I start walking towards Skylar and my first class

When I sat next to Skylar, I saw someone come in that didn't have a familiar face, that I recognized anyway.

He looked at me and smirked, honestly what he hell is wrong with boys winking and smirking?

I just rolled my eyes

The teacher told him to sit on the table diagonal from me and Sky.

After he sat down class started.

I felt someone's eyes on me, so I started searching for them again. Until I met the new boys eyes. He had beautiful dark brown eyes.

I snapped out of it and continued to focus.

At the end of the class I went outside and I felt someone grab my wrist.

I looked up and saw the new boy

'Hey?' I said trying to see why he grabbed my arm

'Hey, sorry for grabbing you like this' he says looking down and letting go

'I just wanted to make some new friends and I thought starting off with you might be good' he winked at me.

'I- uhh, okay well hi, I'm Luna'

'Hey, I'm Sam'

'Cool name, never heard of it before, well I never met anyone with that name'

'Haha, I can say the same about you' he winked again

I giggled

Skylar got out of the classroom and Sam introduced himself to her and walked off.

As I walked in the cafeteria with Skylar, she went to get some food and I sat at a table getting space.

Someone's hands came on the table, Harshly.

I look up to see Grayson.

'Hey, what's up?'

'Who's that boy?'

'What boy?'

'Luna, the boy you talked to'

'Oh Sam, he's new and he wanted to make friends'

'Oh for the love of god Luna' he said leaving the table

I called for his name but no answer. What have I done?

I would have followed him but Skylar, told me to stay and give him time. Time for what? Am I the only one who doesn't know what people are on about?

I nod and sit down. I hope he's alright.

After school ends I wait for Sky to go to the toilet till I see Grayson going towards the car park a bit less intense.

'Grayson!' I called his name and started running towards him. He didn't turn around, he just walked faster.

We got to his car and he was about to get in but I held his door open.

'Let go of the door Luna' he said looking at me.

'No! Tell me what I did wrong'

'Luna-'

'No! Grayson, please tell me why your ignoring me!'

'Luna, please let go of the door.' He said looking me straight in the eyes in a low and serious voice.

I sighed and let go. He gets in and drives off.

Why is he like this?

Authors Note

Heyyyy, here's another chapter. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I probably will post the next part today as well. But I don't know yet. Anyways,

PEACE XOXO