Eighteen

*I couldn't see them on tv! International Life 😭*

I wake up at 10am, next to Sky. I get up and I go down stairs to make some pancakes. While the pancakes were on the pan. I was thinking about random stuff, when I realized that I haven't seen Sam for ages! He just disappeared! I wonder where he's at.

Anyway, I snapped back to reality.

'Shit' I say realizing that I nearly burnt the pancakes.

'Good morning!' Says Sky rubbing her eyes.

'Good morning sleepy head!'

'Hey! You woke up a few minutes ago!' She crosses her arms

I giggle at her while I put two plates of pancakes on the table.

'Also we are meeting the Dolans at the mall' She says putting another mouthful of pancakes in her mouth.

'When?'

'In about 2 hours'

'Okay thanks'

After I finished eating my pancakes I put the plate in sink and go upstairs to get changed into some clothes that Sky has. We share clothes, without each other knowing. That's how close we are. We are pretty much the same size as well so!

I wore a white cropped too with a black jump tee over it, along with black ripped jeans and a black belt, white shoes and a brown bag

And I went downstairs waiting for Sky to come.
She comes down wearing a white lace like cropped top, with a grey wool like jumper, with light blue slightly ripped shorts, white shoes and brown bag

We got ready altogether in an hour and 30 minutes, so we went to the mall a few minutes early. It took us 15 minutes to get there. So we went to this smoothie stand and got a Very Berry for me and Starburst Crush for Sky. (Idk if they really exist or not)

We then walked to the shop we were meeting the guys.

I saw them talking to each other until Sky shouted their names. They turned to us and smiled.

'Hey guys!'

'Hey!' They both say

We started walking around the mall, and then we went to the food court to have some food.
We sat down at a table. Throughout the day Grayson was acting pretty weird, wonder why. At the table Sky sat next to Ethan and Grayson sat next to me.

I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at Grayson, who was breathing heavily. I was so confused, but I wasn't pissed at him this time, like I was the first time he touched my thigh. I was okay with it to be honest.

His hand moved higher, and higher. My breathing got faster and heavier, I didn't know what to do. So I tried to smile and listen to Sky and Eth.

He retrieved his hand and got out his phone. I took a deep breathe, I was so confused. A few minutes later I got a text that says:

'I need you

                 -Grayson'

'What do you mean?

                          -Luna'

'Like, I think I need you physically

                                                 -Grayson'

'Well... WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING FOOD COURT! You can't just feel horny!

                                                  -Luna'

'I'm sorry, I can't help it!

                                       -Grayson'

'Can't you wait till we get home? Maybe I can convince Sky to have Ethan round abit?

                             -Luna'

'So is that a yes? ;)

                         -Grayson'

'Maybe :))

                     -Luna'

'Haha okay I'll try

            -Grayson'

'Good

           -Luna'

I felt a light squeeze on my thigh that made me jump. I looked at Grayson and he winked at me. I smiled and gave my attention back to Sky.

We stayed there for a bit. Afterwards we went to go get a another smoothie. We then walked around the mall with our drinks in our hands.

After a while I started to think that Grayson wasn't horny anymore. Boy was I wrong.

Sky and I both bought 2 things and the twins got food! We then said goodbye, and Sky invited Ethan over, so I went home with Grayson and Ethan with Sky.

We got to the house..

Authors Note:

Hope you enjoyed this! See ya'll soon

PEACE XOXO