Thirty six

After I closed the door it took me a few seconds to turn around and face him.

I took a deep breath

You can do this

Then I turned around to see him sleeping peacefully in his bed with those wires up his nose so he can breathe. It calmed me down when o saw his chest going up and down, telling me that he's still alive.

I started looking for a chair to sit on, after I found one it was too far away from his bed so I pulled it along to his bed and sat down on the cold chair.

I looked up at the green bar, that had his heartbeats on it.

I gulped and reached for his hand. I held his arm that gave no grip back at all.

I started tearing up when that realization hit me that that he's in hospital, and he has a chance of dying.

I looked at his closed eyes, at his peacefully straight face.

'Grayson, I know you can hear me' I say looking at his closed eyes

'I- I'm sorry, about everything I've done.' I finally get it out

'Even though you broke up with me' I laugh

'You probably had a good reason for it knowing you'

'You wouldn't hurt an ant' I smile

I stayed quiet for a few minutes, then I heard a noise, a noise no one wants to hear when they are in a hospital with someone they love in one of the hospital beds.

I look up at the green bar

Oh no

It's gone straight

I felt this tangly feeling in my stomach

After a few seconds that I realized what was happening I shouted running to the door saying

'ETHAN!! GET A DOCTOR! THE LINES STRAIGHT!!'

Ethan looked up at me getting up saying

'Stay with him! Sky come with me' He shouts and starts running with Skylar behind him

I nod as he left and close the door going inside

I run back to the seat and kneel down on the ground so I'm the same height as Grayson's arm, but a bit higher

I grip his hand with both my hands tightly with tears streaming down my face like a waterfall.

'Please' I sob

I put my forehead against his hand

'I need you!' I close my eyes and try to hold on to hope that he'll be okay.

I open my eyes and look at his still numb-like face

'I love you' I kiss his hand

As I pull away the door opens and the doctors come in the room, two nurses push my out the door and close the door. I tried to get in but another nurse form the outside pulls me away from the door. I start shouting while crying, say what they are doing to him. Or calling his name and saying that we have to be in there with him.

But after awhile I give up and sit down in between Sky and Ethan

They both side hug me

I do the same, but I hug Ethan harder cuz that's his brother in there.

I place my head on Ethan's chest, while Skylar had her head on my shoulder and was playing with my hair gently to calm me down.

I could hear doctors shouting in the room Grayson was in. I heard machines going off. As I heard a zapping kind of noise I close my eyes with tears still coming down them, still being in Ethan's arms.

We sit outside on the chairs for about 15 minutes, doctors came out of the room and went back in. We tried to ask them questions but they all said that they were in a hurry or that they couldn't help us right now.

I couldn't walk properly, my legs felt weak, I felt weak, Depressed, scared and many more feelings.

Now Skylar was sitting on chairs while Ethan had his hands on the wall opposite us and was looking down

Ethan had been in that position for a while now.

Both Sky and I heard a sniff from Ethan, we looked at each other and figured he was crying.

So we both got up and went up to him

'Ethan' Sky says and he takes his hands off the walls and turns around, but he still looks at the ground

We hug him tightly

Because his twin brother was having a life and death moment in the room.

All I could think about was Grayson

Authors Note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will probably publish the next part today as well! So there a heads up

What do you guys think about this book so far?

This book will end soon! But there will be a second one when they go to college.

Please comment if you have any questions or just leave a comment in general, I love reading them 😊

See ya'll soon

PEACE XOXO