Seven

Today I woke up did all the stuff I do every morning and I think you guys all know that by now

And the clothes that I am going to wear is a black and white ombré with a woolly texture with the from of it tucked into blue knee ripped jeans nike white shoes and a brown creme handbag, with a watch

I went and had my breakfast and went in the car. Texting Skylar everything that had happened with me and Grayson. And obviously George.

'Damnnn, girl you goooo xD'

'Haha thanks Sky :) see you at school'

'Sure thing'

My mum comes in the car and she drives me to school.

I kiss her on the cheek and get out of the car

'Bye mum'

'Bye sweetie, have fun!'

'I'm sure I will mum, its school' I say sarcastically

I walk up to Skylar and say hi, she gives me a big tight hug.  I hug her back.

I then look behind me and see Ethan coming in to school. I then see Grayson coming in after Ethan.

I walk up to them with Sky at my side

'Hey guys!' I say with a big smile on my face.

'Hey Luna!' Says Ethan

'Hey Luna' says Grayson smiling at me.

I smile back and then Skylar says

'Hey you two!'

'Hey Skylar' they both say

We then walk into class together. When I sat down next to Sky, I could feel Grayson staring at me. I looked at him, but he quickly turned away and cleared his throat. I smirked at him.

I walk out the classroom telling Skylar to meet me at the lunch hall. I go to my locker and put my stuff in it, I then close it and get pressed against the wall by someone. I look up to see Grayson looking at me.

'You have no idea how much I've been craving you' he says looking at me with his arms blocking both of my exits.

'Yeah, I'm pretty crave-able' I smirked

'Cut the crap Luna'

'But-'

I got cut off by Grayson's lips crashing against my neck. My voice hitched. I took a deep breathe in while Grayson left hickeys down my neck. I wrapped my arms around him, with my left hand on his head. He pressed his body more against mine while his hands were around my waist. There was zero space between me and Grayson's body. He went up my neck, he hit my sweet spot. I let out a small moan before I could stop myself, I bit my bottom lip trying to keep quiet. As he knew that he hit my sweet spot he sucked on it. While I let out another moan and heavy breathing. I could feel him smirking on my skin.

His phone ringed, he pulled away. I moaned at the loss of touch.

'Gotta go! See ya'

He says winking at me, leaving me leaning against the wall trying to catch my breathe. When I caught my breathe I started making my way to the lunch hall. Now I was starting to crave him. Like a lot.

'Where have you been?'

'At my locker'

'Took your time'

'Haha sorry, I'm here now'

'Fair enough' she says handing me a slice of pizza

'Thanks'

'No problem'

'Grayson had to go home for something' Ethan says.

'Oh okay' I say remembering what had just happened. Oh god...

Authors Note:

Heyyy, so my bff kinda helped me with this part and the 'dirty' bit. So shoutout to Olivia ♥️ probably will post the next part today!

PEACE XOXO