Overworld

6:07

Daniel

I unlock the door, and walk in. "Ridge! I am so sorry, I am so tired, and I messed up." I said as I stumbled through the doorway, halfway looking like a nicely dressed zombie. I collapse onto the nearby couch face first. As I got comfy and kicked off my shoes, I heard Ridge in the kitchen. "You are not forgiven. You must apologize correctly, or...Oh God! Who are you, and why are you following him?!" I sigh as all the commotion comes into the living room from the kitchen.

 "Daniel, get up! Now. And explain yourself of why there is more than one. Is this a permanent thing?" Ridge began to get panicked, by the sound of the voice. "I know mum, give me a minute." I sat up, half asleep, trying to wake up enough to be useful, and not die.

I point to Shadow. "That is Shadow. She is the bodyguard of me for the time being, because I fucked up." I said, mumbling. Shadow waved. "And you already know Goldy, who is my stalker." I said, pointing towards Goldy, who uttered a "Hey!". I hit the couch again with my head, to try to sleep. "You really believe you can get by with just that? I don't think so. In your room you go, you need sleep, and I will berate you in the morning, after a night of talking with these two."

I groan, walk into my room, close the door, and quietly opened one of my dresser drawers, and pulled out a pack of cigarettes with a lighter inside. I put one of the sticks in my mouth, open a window as quietly as possible, and slowly puffed minutes away from my wacky life. I fear, this won't be the last of it either.

- - -

Ridge

-BAM BAM BAM-
"I can hear you smoking, goddammit!" I said, frustrated to all hell. I take a deep breath to resist the urge to attack him. I float away from his door, to take and calmingly talk to my old and new unwanted friends.

"Ya know, we could all get together, and be friends, right?" Ridge sweetly said to the two other phantoms.

"I already dislike you and your pretend way of friendship. Would you rather be in Daniel's room?" the shadowed one said. I hover there, shocked at what she said. I slowly nod my head as she floated through the wall in the direction of Daniel's room.  

"Hey!" I heard Daniel yell.

  -THUMP-  

Next thing, the door was open, and without the usual sigils. I floated towards his room, and poked my head into the room. As usual, the room was tidy, but tidy in an unusual way. It was barren of anything decorative except the closet, the computer, and his dresser. Even then, those were off putting. His walls were dark blue, with black writings all over the paint. Those were the sigils that kept me from entering the room, however, now they were cut on certain areas. 

I put my arm in, without consequence. I floated in casually, looking around, and spot Daniel on the floor, next to his bed. I get close and notice that he is groaning in pain.

"Shadow..hurts. A lot." He said, wheezing.

"What did she do? I wouldn't be surprised it is from you smoking.." I said smugly.

He pulled up his shirt, and there was a black splotch over his entire torso. 

I heard an angry rumble from the golden ghost. I turned around, and remembered all over again, that she was there. 

"She did do this and what happened at the Pizzeria," She said, highly hostile, then sighs. "I cannot do anything about this." 

--

Daniel

"Well, what the hell could I do then, Goldy?" I said, breathing hard, as I prod everything to ensure everything is not broken. "Goldy?" I slowly turn to face the phantom.

"There is no way. Either she has her way, or nothing is left." Goldy said in a monotone voice.

"Sounds like fun. Anything to help me get the way of none?" I said, lifting myself onto my bed.

"Yes, there's-" She began, then a gust of air blew in, unblocking the sigils and closed my door, dissipating Goldy and Ridge.

"No more waiting. Time for just you and me." I heard, as Shadow appeared out of the darkness of my closet. She was in a full, solid human-like form with a smug smile that screamed "You about to get messed up." 

I look over to the door and move slightly, then wince from her slamming into me earlier. "Good job.  I guess this is your way?" I said with an innocent smile. 

"Oh yes. I am going to enjoy this as much as I want~" She said.

------------------------------------------

cough cough

Anyway. Hello, and to another chapter. I have been working my butt off, and doing school things. No excuses though. Except the fact I have been reading other's fan fictions more than writing my own. My fault there. Enjoy and see you next chapter!

-Hatter