Jinx!

3:52

Freddie

I quickly get dragged into the office, led by a frantic Bonnie, followed by my golden ghost of a sister. Shown to, alas, a knocked out Daniel. How could this night...I mean...morning get worse? Actually, this is pretty normal now. I sigh, and rub my eyes at this realization. "Goldy, is he okay?" I grumble, looking around the room. Everything was in order, except Daniel in the chair with his eyes completely open. Goldy tried to physically poke him, but went right through him. Goldy floated a bit away from Daniel with a scowl. "He is perfectly fine now, however, I don't know what happened, since you made me not look in their little 'thing', so you can pat yourself on the back on that." She said, with a more than healthy dose of sarcasm. "So we don't know what is going on? Why does this keep happening to me!?" Bonnie said, with a hintable tinge of sadness. This is going to end up with Goldy yelling at Bonnie, and Bonnie literally crying. This needs to be prevented, and fast.

"Hey Bonnie, can you go see if Foxy wants any company while I figure what happened? I promise to get you when he awakens-" I begin, before Bonnie interrupts me. "Don't worry about it..she would like to have company every once in a while, I suppose. Do your thing, Freddie." She said, looking like she was holding back a sob. Poor girl. She waved, and walked towards the foxes cove. I take a deep breath, even when it wasn't necessary, due to the release of the tension of the room. "I now have a few things to say to Daniel, but it is not necessary at the moment. Time to investigate the shadows." I calmly say out loud, realizing my mistake when I got a response. "What do you mean by shadows, dear sister? Could it be..?" Goldy said, before getting shushed by my glare. "We won't know until we search the shadows. So shush." I said, with all seriousness. "But if it is, I really don't wanna deal with her, Freddie." Goldy said, in a annoying voice that makes you instantly want to punch something, but really, you have to deal with it. With a sigh, I grumbled,"I jinxed myself...". I begin to investigate the area of the office, searching for any Darkness residue, while Goldy, with the ghost state she is in, starts to cuddle up to Daniel, after his eyes were closed by me.

~Third person, in Pirate's cove.~

"Hello, Foxy. How are you?" Bonnie said. "Hello lass, how are- OH GOLLY! Bonnie, what happened?" Foxy said, with honest surprise.  "Daniel lost consciousness again, and they all have been because of me. I don't deserve to be around him.. he is too fragile, and I just seem to be breaking him every time I am around him! I just don't know what to do!" Bonnie expressed towards Foxy, with the fox using her non-hook hand to comfort the rabbit. "I know, Bon, but we cannot just do the same to him as was with us. You know how that went with the other one." Foxy said. "I know, and we liked her so much, and all our selfishness got us was someone dead! I don't wish the same for him. He doesn't need that torment." Bonnie said, sniffling. "I know, Bonnie. For now, we should be happy Daniel is still here, and still happy to see us all, amid this craziness. The man even went to go comfort you before he even got done bleeding out Goldy. He cares an amazing amount." Foxy said, with a hint of a smile. 

At that moment, a crash boomed through the halls, with the origins of the office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas, everyone! It has been almost a year since I started this fan fiction. For anyone new, welcome and enjoy! For anyone here from the beginning, I very sincerely thank you. Enjoy, and see everything else I write. I know you may, or you may not. Have a merry Christmas, and if I cannot write anything, a Happy New Year!

~Hatter