Timing

2:43

Daniel

Bonnie rushes in, and looks at what I am doing.

"No! Please! Don't leave us!"

"Bon, I gotta put her on a time limit. Get the puppet, she'll know what to do. I bleed more than 5 minutes, then leave me to die. I am sorry."

I quickly carve a pattern into my left arm, and then gashes my right arm. Then disappears into the battle.

I dive headfirst, dropping into the dream, slipping in like a drop of water into a pool of still water.

"Ready for me to gain the upper hand now, dearest Daniel?" the golden bear said, smiling at my entrance, and the solid thump that followed it.

"Not need to be ready. I prepared something for you and I on the fly."

The gold coloured bear tilted her head in question. I showed her the remains of my newest art piece. The bear fell silent.

"Why must you be so vicious? Even within this illusion?"

"Because I have a purpose, dearest Goldie. For once, I have people not try to push me away, or run when I be excited. Or simply not care. I am sick of being in this hell."

I raise my hand, and place it on the right side of her chestbone.

"Join the physical plane. Apologize. You will be forgiven for your sins."

I take my hand away, leaving a bloody handmark in my wake.

The bear had a tear roll down from her eye socket.

"I am sorry."

"I am too."

Suddenly, the murky darkness, dissipated. The light was evident, and bright. I got a dizzy feeling, then found myself under inspection.

"I need cloth, rubbing alcohol, and antiseptic! Quickly!"

They began to rush around, to find a first aid kit. All except Bonnie, who was sobbing in a fetal position on the chair. They brought the first aid, and I began to self-administer the medication, quickly dousing my wounds and bandaging myself. I sat up slowly, and slowly got near to Bonnie, and sat next to her.

"I am okay. I am here. The promise stays." I say to the animetronic, hugging her amidst the tears and sobs.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I write sad to make people understand sadness. And with that, my own passion to learn and teach come in, then I become enthralled with it. With that in mind, I got a personal message to say.

Dearest Bree,

You may not see this, and if you do, I apologize. I broke down, leaving you with no one. I know you understand, but I cannot truly apologize for my selfish act.

Sincerely,
Tyler

(Yes, Tyler is my given name.)

Anyways, the other day I was playing FNIA, and I cannot pass the first night. This is humourous, and fun for Chica also, as she kills me with no regards to the door. 3 am is my top, so I may assign myself as commentary along with my brother, to give the best gameplay of idiots of all time. So till then, see you all next chapter.

~Joker