Abracadavur

23:52

Daniel

I head into the building, prepared, with the warnings of...whatever that was. I walk in, and the girls are walking around, looking around for something.

"Hiya everyone!

I say, and all I get are blank stares and maligent smiles.

"Oh no. I am going to have to run, now aren't I?"

They all said in unison,"Come here, we wish for you to join us."
I nod, and scratch at my chin.

"Well, you all seemed to be alright with me the way I am, so...you guys aren't you. Time for the office!"
I quickly dash past Freddie, and somersault under Bonnie's swinging arms. I enter the office, and closed the door behind me. I bring out the tablet, and quickly survey the grounds. Freddie, Bonnie, and Chica are staring straight at the Showroom camera, and Foxy still deactivated.
"What is causing this?!" I said, to myself. I hear a tiny 'eep!' behind me.
I slowly turn my head around, and I see a glowing pair of eyes.
"Are you in the same predicament as I?" I ask, to the glowing eyes.
I see the eyes shake up and down.
"You know why they do this?"
The eyes moved side to side. I sigh at this.
"How long does it last?"
"Till a-about 2 am. They search f-for a guard, a guard wearing the same uniform as you. They think you hurt the children, and they come after me, because I helped out one of you, because I thought it was w-wrong, what they were doing."
"Well, how about I make a personal debt with you? I save you, and myself, and we get out of here alive and in one piece. Sound good to you?"
The glowing eyes nod. The eyes move forward, revealing the girlish Foxy counterpart.
"My name is Mangle, for the fact, I could be taken apart. I have no worries about staying in one piece, but the torture..."
The animetronic shivered.

"Well, time to change our Destiny, Mangs.
I place my guard cap on my head, and smile.
"I am game."
---
I peer at my tablet, searching out the Goldens, along with the Puppet.
"Does the Goldens come out at all? Or the Puppet for that matter?" I ask.
"Nope. If you need to have advice, Puppet might help. She trys to avoid being seen for things like th-"
I quickly stab the door button on the right, then stab the light button.
Chica was standing outside the window, staring straight at me.
"I apologize, keep talking. I am listening. It is good to have advice."

"Yes it is indeed, Daniel." I hear Poppet say, although muffled.

"Nice to hear from you, Poppet.
I open the left door, and look back at the tablet.
"How often does this happen?"

"Usually, once a month. That is where you get your 'disappeared guards' from." Poppet answered.

"Beautiful. I suppose it is melded into their base circuits?"

I saw her nod out of the corner of my eye.

"Just wonderful.
I light up the right hall, and quickly lock it down.
"Even more great, Bon is affected. The belief that even the greatest person has a very bad side to them just made a giant hammer to my heart."
I sigh, and look over at the lit up right window, to Bonnie looking at me, as if I was food.
"You'll get her back soon. In just a moment, too." Mangle said, leaning on the back of the chair.

I saw Bonnie shake her head, and her eyes went back to normal. She looked around confused, and then looked into the office. She waved, then give me a tilted head look.
I push the button, and the door lifts.
"W-what happened? Why are you three in here?"
I was about to speak, when Poppet touched her head. I am guessing she learned the events of the past two hours, because she started to have tears well up.
"You really didn't have to do that Poppet." I said, slightly irritated.
"Either that or you awkwardly explaining what happened, which will end up in a worse way. Especially since Mangle is in here, I am in here, and you are also, in here, with closed doors." Poppet said, with a tone of frustration.

"Fine."
I hug the teary eyed animetronic, and try to calm her down. It seems that so much has happened to her in such a little time. Most of it, from myself. Maybe, I should resign, and find a different way to live.
'Don't think that!', I heard from inside my head.
'Then I guess I won't.' I thought towards Goldy.
---
"I apologize for our behavior. We forgot all about 'the game' that is forced upon Bonnie, Chica, and myself." Freddie said, as I was sitting in the Showroom, curious of what had truly happened.
"What is this game?" I asked.
"The game is a nightmare, for all of us, and kinda cursed me, Bonnie, and Chica into killers."
"Why doesn't Mangle or Foxy become active in this?"
"Due to the programming from a precursor guard, he messed up what seems to be a few million lines of code. This code is ran at a certain time, and at a certain date, and ends at a certain time. This code is also the one that encourages mostly good behaviour, and other things."
"So corruption of a few million lines of code, can only cause a few hours of mischief?
I got a nod from all three at the same time.
"Sounds interesting. What is the other stuff that you meant?
I got awkward stares at the floor, and a blush from Bonnie.
"Ohhh..that stuff. Apologies for making it awkward."
"No worries. Just avoid Springtrap in that sort of mood." Freddie said, with a smug smirk.
"Wait wha-...you know what, probably better for me to not find out, or learn.
I look over at Bonnie, who is nervously twitching around in her seat.
"Hey, don't we have a thing to do, Bonnie?"
She immediately sat up, with a blush.
"Really?"
"Yeah, don't you remember the promise I made?"
She sat there in confusion for a hot moment, and then nodded her head furiously.
"Alright, lets go."
I motion to Bonnie, and we walk to the office, for a 'date' of some sort.
'I would totally go on a date with you~' I heard Goldy say, and I thought back with a smile, 'yeah....but...no. I am going to enjoy my time, alone, with her. So, go intertain your sister.'
'Awwww....' I heard, as it faded off.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A well deserved chapter for all you readers. I apologize for my awkward scheduling, and infrequent postings. Its the last 3 weeks of school, and I got loaded with homework, projects, and various other things. So enjoy, and see you, next chapter.

~Joker