Overview (Actual Chapter)

Daniel

9:45

Being home and taunted by Ridge is relaxing. After the episodes of Sprocket and Poppet, I admit, that life definitely has changed for me. That, or Freddie really, really hates me. After dealing with as much as I did, I am not too terrified. At the moment, at least. I hope all is well for Bonnie and Foxy over at the establishment.

-Bonnie-

I hope Dan is okay. After our playlist was over, we got a break, and I headed into the Parts & Service room.

"Sister! You awake?"

"...yeah."

I hear whirring and then see my sister, Springtrap starting up.

"Hiya little sis, how are you?"

"Doing pretty good, I came to ask if you like the new night guard, and hopefully, you didn't scare him, now did you?"

Spring got a weird look on her face...

"I really like him! He was all shy and all kinds of good things. I sat in his chair, without him noticing me, and he actually sat in my lap. Do you still have that video?"

I shake my head. "Daniel found the camera and took the tape with him. Did you..."

"Not at all. I stopped right before I did anything. He was scared witless though, as if he felt like I was going to....hurt him." Springtrap got a sad look on her face, as we both remembered an incident.

"Well..he is still alive, and he was still very kind towards me, even as terrified as he was. Why does Freddie not like him?" Spring said, as she curiously and excitedly questioned me.

"Because she has the innate fear of perverts, especially males."

"But...he isn't a pervert! He even refused to sit anywhere near me without a deal of me not trying anything. Even as I rubbed myself against him! He even gave me a nickname!"

"I know, Spring...wait. What?"

"He gave me a nickname, little sis. I am now Sprocket to him. I like it."

"He didn't give me a nickname..."

"He did mention he is kinda forgetful of long names, so Sprocket is a bit easier on the mind now isn't it? Also, less...threatening. Don't you think sis?"

"True..so...did you stick around for the Marionette and Dan meeting?"

"Nope. Marion would have tried to start something with all of us, and that doesn't end well for the night guard."

"True. Good job thinking ahead sis. And thanks in trying to keep him around."

"Of course, lil' sis. Just remember, you gotta pay me back sometime, it isn't easy to have the puppet grumpy."

"Right...thanks still. See you later."

"Bye little sister. Enjoy the outside."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Prepare for quite few chapters to be published. I am on break, and no need to deal with most of my problems. Time to go out and unleash hell.

Relax. Watch the outside. So very violent, but yet, majestic. Remember. Even the best person has a dark past.
All we may be are beasts, but might as well relax and watch the beauty of nature.

~Joker