Apologies

3:04

Daniel

"W-why did you do that? You c-could have.." Bonnie said, through her sobs.

"I know. I am sorry. I had to stop myself from myself. I care very much, and when I started to hurt you, I needed to stop the evil. And I am sorry you had to see me do that."

She stood up, then buried me in a hug.

"I love you Daniel. Please don't ever do that again. Even in crisis, ask for help."

I hug back, my arms burning from the quick recover of the bleeding mess.

"Don't worry. Still here, aren't I?" I said, weakly smiling.

"Yes, but now, you are going to explain your scars."

I turn to the furious bear, and realize that my arms were not covered in bandages. And the fact I may not survive this fury.

"Lets calm down Bonnie first, then you can interrogate me all you want. I'll be as honest as possible."

"....fine."

I spent a good hour comforting Bonnie, after half an hour, she was able to talk without tears welling up. She was back to her happy self, with me promising to never leave. I eventually had to leave, and face Freddie with the truth.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Heyo. How is everyone? I hope all is well. I am coming back from an FFA contest, and I typed this out as I was going to it. (Check them out, its pretty cool stuff, if you are really interested in agriculture.) I realize now, that most of my chapters are 500 words or less, my fault, was taught to write concise and that just doesn't work with novels. So the next chapter will be long. Compared to my other chapters, I will try to make it double that. Now, off to writing! See you next chapter everyone!

~Joker

Dubstep...Inspiration to me. Okay, now bye. See you guys later!