Scarred

Daniel - 4:17

"Hello again Bonnie. Has Freddie calmed down?" I say, as the animeronic walked in.

"Yes she is, but...i agreed to make you meet everyone here, to understand not to do anything funny to any of us." Bonnie said, a tint of sadness in her voice, then she begins to glare at my arms.

"That is al-"

"What happened to your arms Daniel?"

I look down at my arms, and remembered why I was here in the first place. I looked away, and hid the visable lines on my arms with my sleeves.

"I'd rather not speak of it, at the moment, in the least...is that alright?"

"No. What happened? Is that self harm or someone else?"

I tried to reply, but tears started to fall and I felt like my voice was non-existent. I looked down, feeling horrible.

"Danny."

I look up, suddenly picked up out of the chair. I get gently squeezed by the bunny animetronic.

"We may have just met you, but we refuse to let you hurt yourself. All you get is death and scars, and..."

Bonnie trailed off, thinking about something far off, but yet so recent. I hug her back.

"Looks like we all have problems here... I'll stop the lines on me as long as I work here. Does that help?"

"Yes it does...and tomorrow morning you get to meet the others here. They will be suspicious of you, due to Freddie." Bonnie said, a tinge of sadness still present.

"I get all kinds of hurt in the outside world...don't worry about me. All I ask is to keep quiet about my scars. Please?"

"Yes, we will..but..are there more than what we saw?"

"You'll find out in due time. Its almost time for my shift to end. You two should go back to your original positions."

They both nod and leave the office. I go into the back of the office, and change into my normal clothes, bandaging my arms up, and folding up my uniform. I left the office as soon as the alarm went off. I walk into Pirate's Cove, and I see a white and pink fox next to Foxy. I wave good bye, and goes towards the main entrance. I wave Bonnie good bye, as I get an evil glare from Freddie. The doors unlock, and Boss steps in.

"Hello Boss. All went well tonight." I said, to the surprised older man.

"Really? Nothing strange or...anything?" Boss questions, suspicious of what happened. I would be too, if the rest of the security guards all panicked or...something.

"Nope. May I go home now?"

"Uhh...sure, yeah. Go ahead."

"Have a good day sir, and i'll see you here later."

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is exciting, not the fact that I completely forget to update, but I have 2 followers. Yay! May my motivation not disappear! Have great time reading, and if I f*ck up, you got the comments. Like and all that kind of stuff. I actually get excited for that. Makes my day. Anyways, bye! See you next chapter!

~Joker