Making Time

3:42
Daniel

Bon and I walk down to the Office, hopefully managing a peaceful rest of this night. I suddenly think this would be much like dating a vampire, or something equal to how the books and movies describe it. I snicker, attracting the attention of the towering purple animetronic.

"What are you laughing about now? Do I have something stuck to me?" Bonnie said, quickly looking over herself.
"Oh no, Bon. I just thought this would be much like being friends with a vampire." I said, with a genuine grin on my face.

We walk into the office, and I hear the door shut. I turn to see what caused the door to shut, to only hear the other door shut. I was going down the road of panicking, till I was wrapped in an embrace. I was then picked up, and was then put into the chair, sitting in Bonnie's lap, wrapped in a hug that I didn't wish or want to fight.

"Are you comfortable, Daniel?" Bon said.
"Most comfortable that I could ever be." I say in response.

4:02
Freddie

"I really hope you have a reason for staring me down. You are starting to scare me, and creep me out. And the creeps are slowly winning versus the scare."I said, casting a sideways glance at my floating sister. She is grinning and, by the way her eyes are, she is staring everything down in her vision range.
"Well, I like being able to see inside Daniel's head. Wanna see?" Goldy said, tilting her head a bit, to look straight at me.
"As much as I'd love to, I strongly disapprove of your actions. Leave those two on their...'thing', and mind your own, like the rest of us." I said blankly, and now more annoyed with my sister than scared.
"Awe. Fine. I'll go find one of the others to share this wi-'
I grab her left ear, and roughly tugged her to the ground from the force.
"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"You very much know what that was for. Leave those two alone without peeking or sharing things. If he runs, you are bound to him, but we aren't. Make him run, he will despise you for ever more. Along with us holding a grudge, especially Bonnie."

Her eyes widened at the harsh reality I heaved at her. They begin to well up in tears. I sighed and hugged my sister sobbing on the floor.
"Sorry that came out. I just-"
"I know. He is the few who hasn't run. Or died. I suppose we all want him around."
"Yes, we do. Even when he is relaxed about coming close to death, or even despair for things, he has the ability to stand his ground." I said, closing my eyes to pull up the memory of Daniel bloodied, and yet, able to care for Bonnie.
"He cares a lot. I honestly have no clue, and probably neither does he. But he loves that we care back, and haven't pushed him away for his...methods." Goldy said, smiling.
"Agreed, dearest sister. However-." I suspiciously accuse,"Let Daniel decide on the girl he seduces. Don't cause it in the first place."
"Fine, fine. I'll just agree to that right now, for safekeeping. But be prepared in about...2 minutes? Daniel fainted." Goldy said, with a smirk and a matter-of-factly look.
I sigh. "One good thing about you being linked to him.." I muttered, as I walked towards the office. As I was walking however, I get bumped into, hard. "Ohmygoshfreddyareyouokbecausedanielisntokayandhejustpassedoutandpleasehelpmewiththisidontknowhowtodealwiththisag-" was all I heard, then it turned into a speedy mumble with tears. I sigh, and pat Bonnie on the back, then went to check on the guard.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sup my dudes. I just finished this from back in late August. (Goes to show the busyness of my life.)
Anyways, sorry, will TRY to keep up. Cannot promise, but I will try. Anyways, have a good read, and see you next time.

-Hatter