Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Jacob:

The touch was magical her hand was so warm and soft, but right now she was calmly asking me to share my life story,

"Well, do you have enough time?" I asked, I wanted to tell her but something inside didn't want to straight away.

"Its only 10:00 Jacob, we got, or I have all day" She nearly yelled in reply, she said my name, made me feel so much better

"Right then.." I started, she was getting into a comfortable position as I leaned back against the wall, still in the corner she looked at me like she was a child at story time.

"So where do I start? Um, my existence began.." I looked over to her and she was watching intently, "..317 years ago yesterday" She had a preserved shocked look on her face" I was a simple boy, I froze at 17, but I had a family and a life. But one day, I was on a walk, through the nearby forest and suddenly I was struck, it was like lightening." She was still interested "I had no idea what was happening, I slowly but swiftly crumpled to the ground, And as I stood it felt cold, it was only June I looked up to see a old powerful looking round, I later knew as Ashmir, and Suddenly leave."

This part was hard for me to say, the pain I felt at the time was unberable, "I walked away looking up into the sky, back through the forest. I went to the village where I grew up and lived, I saw my little brother Arthur sitting on the doorstep. He looked straight at me "Arthur!"I had called at him" I took this chance to look at her face she looked thoughtful and still looking at my face," He came running at me,but upset. He ran straight through me. Being an Entity-"

"Oh so thats what your called,"She thought out loud, I couldn't help but chuckle at her tone and her, she was kind and thoughtful.

"Yeah thats what we are called."She mouthed or thought why? "- Being an entity people who don't believe don't see hear or touch you.."I had dropped my head and I peaked a look at her reaction, still she was still looking thoughtful "I ran after Arthur, seeing what he could see, in the forest I could faintly see what he was looking at "MUM!"He screamed in despair. I rushed over, or flew flying was such a rush of fun but I continued over. As I landed my mother had walked through me, then I saw what they say in dispair. Me. My body was crumpled in a little bundle on the floor. I had died, but why me I had questioned. I wanted so much to be able to shout out to them LOOK I'm here please and them to be able to hear me. It was rough, I was alone."

My head had dropped and my eyes had started leaking slightly."Oh I'm sorry if that was hard to say, I..I shouldn't of asked, Your were kind to tell me," She comforted me, I couldn't look up to see her face, until I had gotten my self together. I sniffled and stopped being teary being a man again, Like I'm much of a man...