Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Jacob:

 I knocked on her door, she came and then I realised she couldnt see me, her head looking around went straight through me.

I couldn't stay away I had left 2 hours before, when her mum left, and been thinking about her all still. I thought about her beautiful hazel eyes not looking so scared and her hair like cocoa butter floating in the wind. But still who said she would know I exist.

I heard the front door open and a little figure in a red hoodie and deep blue jeans come out, I saw her locks poking out of her hoodie. She was wandering down the road towards the corner shop-suprisingly not at the corner- to do her mothers errands I assume. She passed a few people and said hi, I decied to stop flying above and walk beside her. I took this oppertunity to look at her face, looking at her phone in her hands texting 'Jason <3' Oh, she was in a relationship.

I stopped walking and just sat, My head clumped into my knees in despair, why did she have to be someone elses, why couldn't I be seen by her beautiful hazel eyes. I heard the shop door open as she entered, I heard some speaking and the she emmersed out of the doors. I turned to see her but her face was damp she looked in distress, as boy came out after and held her arms as he told her,

"You say nothing please Myst I lov-"

"No! no no no-" She had interupted him and I got up as it was tense, seeing if I would need to help Mysti once again, she had stuggled out of his grip and started pacing away "-go back to your slut Stacey, lets be honest she will kiss anyone" She sobbed

"Mysti Ple-"

"NO! Leave me alone you complete arse!" I looked at the window of the shop where I assume Stacy was stood, this boy must be crazy, yes Stacy's eye were an intoxicating green, her hair a beautiful gold, but she was nothing compared to Mysti.

She needed someone as she talked aloud her internal monolouge once again, this was my chance...