Chapter One

Chapter One.

Jacob:

I have lived for 317 years to date, stuck at 17. Its because I'm an entity, protector. I can be seen or can observe invisibly, I can only be seen by those who believe in me being there.

Being me aint easy, to be walked through and to have what you do credited by some one else.

I have been around a lot and even in my life for 17 years, I have never found some one so perfect that I live for them and would get the chance to age to be with them.

But, I was flying around as I do,yelling in delight as no one heard me, when a heard a girl about my frozen age maybe a year younger cry for help, she was being mugged. Naturally I swooped down to check the situation. There where 3 teenage boys huddled are a small trembling rock,the girl.

"Please leave me alone," her voice sweet, she had pleaded with the predators.

"Oh golden girl just give us some money and we will be away, and we shall only meet every.day as usual, at school." the middle man said in stern voice, he met her frightened eyes, as did I, as he lifted her chin.

"I....don't have any..any..money" she struggled to say,

"Fine, boys she is all yours."

The other two boys advanced on her as the middle man stepped away turning his back, there was something I could do.

I extended my hands towards the boys and the swooped away with wind. They stood up bewildered and went for the girl, she had started running. I helped her along with wind she almost flew,almost, her feet coming off the ground for a millisecond.

I pushed the lads back again and the middle man said

"Your luck today little girl" though they were the same age "maybe we'll leave you but maybe not"

He was talking menacingly into the darkness as she was hiding around the corner, I went to look at the damsel I had saved, she was beautiful.

This girl had hazel eyes and mid length chocolate brown hair, her face was a picture of horror and terror.

She sighed heavily with relief and walked quickly off onto the distance,

I saw her short red dress and little black heels cover and carry her away. And I proceeded to follow.