Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Jacob:

I flew back to check up on Mysti, I only talked to Luna but I'm sure Moros knows something, as long as Ashmir never knew, Luna knows not to tell him, It would all be fine. I went over and saw Jason walking off with Stacey was it? I then flicked my gaze to the window, and saw Mysti breakdown. What had happened? I was away for 3 hours and this jerk messed her up again?

I went over and tapped on the window, she did nothing just sobbed but again I tapped, she looked round like she was going to scream out the window, when she stopped in her tracks and stared at me with her mouth open. I smiled and gestured her to open the window, she opened it and let me in. She then closed the window behind me and slump back on the floor.

"Hey," She muffled, she had her head in her hands,

"Hey whats up?" I said with light cheeriness and a little concern,

"Oh it's ju- it's- it's nothing," She muffled once again.

"Hey, lift your head up, you can't be that bothered that you don't show yourself."

She was thinking over the words I had said, then  finally I saw her eye peak out at me, she lifted her head, her face was dry but with a little tear escaping down the side, but still she was perfect, god dammit I have to stop thinking theses things, so the Luna doesn't feel my feelings then Ashmir won''t get suspicious.

"Urgh I look a wreak don't I?" she asked tilting her head back,

"No you look bea-fine, no tell me what happened?" I said as I went down to sit by her,

"Its just- Jason came back and I was annoyed then he said he loved me then he was saying I still loved him then that we could stay together I said no I said goodbye then I went to my window and-" she had little tears running down her cheek as she had her head in her hands.

"Yeah, I saw that, seriously next time I see him, I'll embarrass him in front of his mates by lifting him and making him fall, without an injury." I said in comfort, she chuckled in agreement,

'"Just make sure I'm watching," she replied looking up with a smile on her face chuckling.

"See there you are, all happy again" I enthused,

"Yeah yeah thanks Jacob, I am glad you came back, um may I ask why you left?" She questioned looking up into my eyes,

"Uh, just a meeting." I replied weakly, what else could I say, I had told her more than I should really, but who was going to stop me?

"Oh right, kay" she submitted maybe guessing I didn't want to talk about it, I casually stretched my arms out and put them down, but one got stuck, It stopped on Mysti's back. I looked at her and she looked at me also.

"Whaat are you doing?" she said emphasising the what,

"Oh sorry just..just stretching," I moved away and stood up, "Whats your plan today then?" I sat on the end of her bed, she got up and went and sat on her desk chair.

"Ah well nothing, making dinner for mum and I, nothing else, you?" she wasn't quite bothered.

"Nothing, unless I stay here, I'm just causing chaos" I gave her a smirk with the last part, she smiled back.

"Hey you any good at art?"

"Oh me um I suppose"...