Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

Jacob

Aw she said I was cute, I'm always open to compliments. I wish I had the guts or the lost in the moment time like she did to say that she was beautiful, gorgeous lovely, cute and funny, down to earth and gentle- so I just explained my feelings, ah well who cares? No one heard me in my mind... Yeah let's stop Jake.

I went and sat on her chair when she sat on the sofa,

"So what else do you think of me?" She blushed and I just grinned, she nervously smiled back.

"What about me? Do you think?" Um urm um er

"Same as you so far," she giggled at my answer,

"Right, so I think your funny also" she giggled through her sentance,

"Me too, I think I'm funny," she gave me a look of 'right so thanks for that' "Only joking Mysti, your so cute when you pull that face" She blushed again at my statement.

"As much as I would love to chat with you Jake-"

"And I you,"

"I have to get on with dinner then I was given some History thing, it's only short and Josh and maybe Bliss are coming over" She smiled a half smile and looked down,

"I can hang around though?" I gave her puppy dog eyes, I never wanted to leave, and leave her vulnerable to hurt.

"Yah just don't talk to me much when they are here, they will think I'm insane, I think so too sometimes," she looked down again and sighed, "This could all be in my head you know."

"It's not I absolutely promise, I'm real Luna unfortunately is real, I'm kidding I'm kidding, about Luna" I went over to her side, she gazed her hazelness into my eyes as I looked upon her, "I'm 100% real and your never getting rid of me, If you don't want"

She put her hand on mine, on my knee and looked at them "Nah you can stick around" she budged my shoulder and we giggled together, then her door bell rang, she looked at me with longing,

"I will always be here," and with that she went to the door.

Mysti

I meandered to the door, I hoped Bliss will come for the history thing. It would be awkward with Josh on his own, he seemed to have forgotten saying see you tomorrow. I opened the door to Bliss on her own.

"Josh not here?" She looked around for him

"No, now hurry if you want to be finished before your date." I pulled her in the door and went upstairs. Upstairs in my room, I opened the door and Jake was sitting in the corner. I giggled as he pulled a face,

"What you laughing at?"Bliss questioned, oh yeah she can't see him.

"Oh nothing," I quietly giggled, an we both sat at my desk doing the history. We had to do a short essay on causes of the English civil war, and Bliss only had and hour and 12 minutes now, because she had her date later.

After a few minutes, I was quarter way through, Bliss half way when she asked, "Hey, who was the Puritan leader again?"

I silently chucked, when Jake laughed out loud, he had been here this whole time. He helped me when I mumbled a question, Bliss I hoped assumed I was asking my self.

"Oh Bliss it's Oliver Cromwell, most famous anyway." I continued with my work. We had both nearly finished and it was almost time up, "What's are your plans for tonight?" I mumbled ever so quietly to Jacob who was at my side, I didn't mind him being close today.