Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

<Authors note> I decided to add this or rather him in, to spark a little love interest and fight, though he will never know Jacob ❄️ </Authors Note>

Josh:

So I was starting this new school today, fun! Not, I loved my old school and I was so close to getting with a girl I have been trying to get since I was 10 like 7 years ago! This move better of been worth it.

I went to the office to get my timetable and what not and went to my form room. It was a while away from reception and were already getting looks from the girls, I was quite the looker if I do say so myself. My fair hair caught the attention and my blue eyes keep it for a few moments before I have to walk away.

I went into the room and caught the attention of the girls that were previously eying the jocks. There was a blonde girl and a ginger girl also a brunette sitting at the table looking at the jocks, the blonde girl with piercing green eyes was on the arm of a boy also with green eyes but brown hair. I then look to see two girls nearer the door, one with obviously dyed hair the other a cocoa brown hair, the reddy brown haired one pointing at me and whispering to her hazel eyed friend, who looked pretty cute and zoned out.

Mysti:

I looked to who Bliss was pointing at, it was a built guy with cute little fair hair side fringe and light blue eyes, he walked to is and Bliss put her finger down, I felt the other girls and some guys glare at me, I looked behind to see Jason looking at me then look away when I caught his gaze. I turned back to look at golden boy.

"Hi," he greeted as he was crouching at our table,

"Hi I-I-I'm.." Why was he making me stutter? I can't be falling for his looks like every other girl.