Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Mysti:

In the night I heard paper turning then later, when mum left around 8, my door open. Last night was strange and I felt as if I was always being watched.

I meandered over to my dresser to grab out some clean PJs , today was a pyjama day me thinks. I threw on my vest top and shorts as it was getting hot in temperature and brushed my hair back into a high ponytail.

I thudded down the stairs and went straight into the kitchen for food simply. I grabbed a bagel from the bread tin and put the two halves into the toaster. I got butter out and saw a note mum had left, and all hopes of a lazy day were diminished.

Hey Mysti can you do me a favor go and get some milk bread and butter and coffee from the shop if not text me, Love you x Mum

Urgh errands, I was tempted to text her but my phone was upstairs so I just carried on making my breakfast. I took my bagel to the table and munched on, it was nice and filling I suppose, I have a small stomach.

I heard a knock at the door, I sighed and got up from my slump, on my way I took plate back to the kitchen. I got to the door and opened it, no one there even though the knocking ceased when the door was open.

Something strange was going on, with a bewildered expression I looked around

"What..the..urgh oh my god" I really couldn't be bothered, I went back inside and huddled up the stairs, I grabbed my deep blue jeans and white vest top, 'cause I was going to wear my red hoodie, and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I brushed my hair down, my chocolatey waves fell down perfectly, as usual thank god. I put on my hoodie my pumps and went out the house.