Chapter Three

ChapterThree

Jacob:

As I followed her, glad no one saw me it would seem creepy like stalking... anyway, she thought out loud, and I thought of answers but eh can't be bothered, she ran into some friends I picked up her name was Mysti, beautiful name. As I flew behind her with her oblivious I  approached a home which she went into.

It was quaint and white with a oak door and white paned windows. I slipped through her as she opened the door, just to see what her home was like inside. It was homely and warm she walked in the lounge as I picked up, said night to her mum in a sense, her mum was working with some sheets and stuff, to complicated and I had never learnt it.

I followed as she stumbled upstairs wearily, she went into her room, up her magnificent white staircase and I followed her slipping through her into her room. I guess being invisible and able to walk through non believers wasn't all bad.

I watched as she threw her things to a side and flopped, it then dawned on me, I can't get out without making a noise and waking her from a beautiful looking sleep she had sunk into.

So for that night, I was the protector of a young girl named Mysti, simple enough. I went over to her desk, where she had put her bag on the chair, and looked around being nosey, as you would if you were trapped in a young girl's room for the night. I saw in her diary that she had recently had celebrated her 16th birthday, but the dress I suppose made her look the right age but she was underage drinking. As I look over to the little woman who went out in a dress that aged her 2 years and slept in it, I couldn't help but feel drawn to her, like it was love.

Though she would never know I existed, unless I tried...