Never Letting You Go

Tommy POV

I ran all the way to the bridge. The bridge that I had that vision...Is it coming true? I stand next to the railing. One leg goes over and then the next. My tear stained face is shown in the water as a reflection. I am the whole reason that this is happening. Suddenly I hear my name being yelled from behind me.

"Tommy! Get away from the edge please! Baby please listen to me!"

Adam POV

My heart was racing as I was making my way to the bridge. Tears began to form as I got closer. My poor baby. My poor Glitterbaby. Why would he ever think that this is all his fault? Finally I can see Tommy sitting on the railing of the bridge.

"Tommy! Get away from the edge please! Baby please listen to me!" He looks back at with tears stained on his face. My baby. I tried taking a couples steps closer to him but then he scooted closer to the edge.

"Tommy baby. Please listen to me. Listen to the words that I am saying. Nothing is your fault. I promise you. If you never met me, I don't know where my life would be right now. You are best thing that has ever happened to me. You're my life and I cant let you go. Please come off of there and come with me. I promise everything will be okay. I love you Tommy." I started to breakdown. I know I shouldn't be the one doing this but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I could hear Tommy begin to sob, placing his face in his hands. I took this as an advantage to get closer to him. I got as close as I could and put my hand on his shoulder. He turned around, moving his legs back over the railing and placed his arms around my neck. Snuggling my face into the crook of his neck.

"Its okay baby. I got you."

"Im sorry Adam..."

"For what?"

"For this..." He lets go of my neck and falls backwards. My heart has an attack as I feel the empty space.

"No!" In the moment, I had a rush of adrenaline and grabbed for Tommy.  I almost went over myself when I felt the feeling of little hope as I luckily grabbed Tommy's arm and held on for dear life. He looks up at me with numbness in his eyes.

"Adam! Let me go! I want to go!"

"No Tommy! Im never letting you go!" Suddenly I hear Ashley pull up in her car.

"Ashley please help me!" She runs over to me and immediately starts freaking out. She grabs my waist and pulls with me. Tommy keeps trying to wiggle out of my grip but I have a pretty strong hold on him. Finally with one last pull, Tommy is pulled up and over the rail. I wrap him up in my arms and ball up on the ground.

"What the hell were you thinking Tommy?!" I tried to calm her down as Tommy began to cry into my chest. She walked away a little to calm down. I started to rub small circles into his back.

"Its okay Tommy. You're alright. Im here." After a few moments I got Tommy up on his feet and lead him to the car. Placed him in the back seat  shut the door, and then climbed into the front with Ashley. We got back to Ashley's house and inside. Tommy just curled up into a ball on the couch. Ashley and I went into the kitchen to discuss dinner.

"So what do you feel like?"

"I don't know Ash...pizza? Quick and can be delivered."

"That sounds great. How about you Tommy?" We look over into the living room and find Tommy has fallen asleep. Poor Tommy has been getting the sleep that he needs. I need to be there for him. I really do. To take care of him and make sure that he is safe. That plan is still being drawn out. Soon to be completed and successful.

A/N: Sorry for kind short chapter. Just thought I needed it out there for the next one that I will post today? hehehe That one too will probably will be short. Sorry for it. Fillers and just thought you guys would really enjoy. :D So thanks for reading and vote and comment! Love ya!