Im So Sorry

A/N: Thanks again for reading! The views are so high right its crazy! Love you guys so much for supporting me and my horrible, crappy writing. ;) Hope you enjoy and leave some feedback! Thanks! ^_^

Tommy POV
Laying there staring up at the ceiling. I cant sleep. Im laying on my back with my mind racing. Adam sleeps next to me. My beautiful Babyboy sleeps without a thing bothering him. But everything is bothering me at this point.

I get up from the bed and make my way to the stairs. The stairs looked like there were millions of them. My body began to take step by step down to the kitchen, or at least where it was. Finally after what seemed like forever I made it to the bottom. I stood in the hallway. Walking slowly I get to the kitchen entrance. The kitchen looked really dim except for that little sparkly object on the counter. Of course, its a knife. My body walks closer and closer to the counter. Hitting the counter my body halts to a stop. My eyes meet the shiny edge. My trembling hand moves closer to the knife and picks it up. The knife starts swaying towards my arm. No..please not again. I don't need this. I have Adam again. The blade almost made its mark as that familiar yet angelic voice is heard from the entrance.

"Tommy. Please put down the knife. You can be strong about this baby. I know you can. Im right here. Just at least get it away from your skin." I look down at the blade and slowly remove it from my skin. It finds its place on the side of my body.

"Good job Tommy. Now put the knife down. You can do this."

"No Adam! I don't want to! I need to do this!"

"Tommy. Put...Down....the.....Knife..." My eyes didn't move away from the stare that we shared. The knife started to shift back up to my arm where it rested.

"Tommy don't you dare!" As that was yelled, I ran the knife swiftly across my arm. Adam came running at me and tackled me to the ground. He laid limply on top of me. I pushed him off and rolled him over. With that quick glance. I notice that I have blood on my shirt. A lot of it. Where....oh my god. No. I look down at Adam and witness the knife stuck into Adam's stomach.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...I'm so sorry Adam. Im so, so sorry." Tears started to stream down my face. I attempted to get up to go call the ambulance but Adam grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Tommy....its too late." He coughed and blood started to ooze out of his mouth.

"Please Adam. Let me go get help. You need help." He shakes his head slowly.

"I-I love you Glitterbaby." Now sobs were coming out uncontrollably.

"I love...." And before I could say anymore, the light that once shown in those beautiful blue eyes, was now gone...What did I do? I am such a monster...

I kissed Adam on the cheek for the last time and began to scream in pain. Pain that I have caused with my own actions.