Chapter 29

A/N : Hey guys! Sorry its been awhile for me to update. I have had a lot of things going on, just haven't had the time. But that builds suspense, right? Or nah? Sorry for the crappy chapters...i suck at writing.haha okay....well Im just going to say right now....please dont kill me. Just don't. It wasn't my idea. Okay it was my idea to put it into the story but I didn't write it. So im so sorry in advance. Hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

Adam POV

It is finally time to go back home. It has been nice to get away from everything, especially spending time with Tommy, but there are times it feels great to come back. This whole time on this little vacation I have been trying to keep my mind off of the little thing that Ashley has helped me with. But I'm just too excited! I can't wait to see the look on my Glitterbaby's face. He will be so happy, hopefully. 

So this morning we woke up a decent hour and started to pack up. There wasn't much to pack but let's just say that Tommy isn't a morning person.

"Come on Tommy. Let's go." Leaning on the door I trust the door with all my weight as I wait for Tommy.

"Oh shut it, I'm coming." Slowly, but surely, Tommy walks out of the bathroom with his suitcase in hand. He glares at me with tired eyes as he walks my way. Opening up the door for him, I wait til he is out in the hallway before I close the door. Picking up my luggage, I follow behind Tommy.

We check out at the front desk. The young lady was very polite. I love that when you go places, mainly anywhere, and there is always a nice person helping you out. Now when you have someone that looks like they don't even want to be there, that just makes your day feel like crap.

When that was all settled, we made it to the car, we packed in our baggage in the trunk. I decided to drive since Tommy seemed like he needed the sleep. Once in the car, the radio was turned on and the journey began.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Tommy! Wake up!" Slowly he opened his eyes to see Ashley staring right in his face.

"Ashley..what are you doing here? Aren't you in California?" We both looked at him with amused expressions. He is so cute when he is tired.

"Tommy, we are in California." I chuckle as he leans his head up in realization.

"Really? That was quick."

"Maybe for you." I roll my eyes as I begin to climb out of the car. Making my way to the back of the car I open up the trunk to reveal our luggage. Picking up both of them I shut the trunk and then bring them inside of the house. Ashley decided to stay with Tommy in the car and play around with him. It feels great to finally be home and to hopefully relax before tomorrow's concert. I am so excited that it is hard to contain though. I walk back outside to the car to retrieve my boyfriend that lays in the car half asleep and half awake. I open up his door, wrapping my arms around his waist to make sure he didn't fall out. Unbuckling the seat belt I manage to keep Tommy up at first but then decided that it would probably a lot easier if I just carried him. Picking him up bridal style I get him inside of the house and onto the couch. Ashley skipped her way inside right behind me.

"Hey Adam, can I talk to you real quick?" I nod my head walking over to the baggage, one in each hand, up to the upstairs where we would talk.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ashley POV

So tonight Adam, Tommy, and I decided to go out and have dinner before our last concert of the tour tomorrow night. Oh my gosh it is going to be amazing. I have planned it myself so I KNOW it's going to be great.